• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord download » What are the piano chords for this song?

What are the piano chords for this song?

Q. People Help The People (Cherry Ghost)
I need the PIANO chords for this song.
I cant really download anything...
I found loads of guitar ones but they dont fit!

PLEASE HELP, THANKS!!

A. The chord are gonna be the same for any instrument ..

If you see a guitar site that says something like this


C Dm F#
Blah blah blahh bll ah blahh

Thats still the chords for piano .. What you found probably are tabs . something with numbers

___
____
____
____1
____3
_____3

like that .. That is just for us guitarists ..


Search Chords For PEople Help People . as long as you know your chords it dosnt matter if its for bass piano or bagpipe .. an F# above middle c is still the same on any instrument , .

Original Question

Advanced piano chords?
Q. I'm a really experienced classical piano player, but I want to expand my experience and move a little away from the notes. Do anyone know about some websites where I can learn chords up to the most advanced level? I have found a few, but most of them are for beginners. I still don't know how to play a G7b13 if you know what I mean.. Thanks!

A. You can download full videos and guides online: www.top5dvd.com

Original Question

Is there anywhere online I can download piano chords to listen to?
Q. My younger sister has recently taken up piano lessons and is having problems when it comes down to chords =/ is there a site out there where I could possibly download audio files to play to her to give her a better idea of what things should sound like ?

A. Don't know what a chord is but maybe the following sites can help:

http://www.playpianotoday.com/

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/index.htm

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for this song?
Description : Q. People Help The People (Cherry Ghost) I need the PIANO chords for this song. I cant really download anything... I found loads of guitar ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger