• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord of someone like you » What are the piano chords for hallelujah?

What are the piano chords for hallelujah?

Q. What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah. I posted this in music and only received 1 answer. Thought maybe we had some music ministers or music lovers over here.

Thank you so much ahead of time.

A. Cant copy and paste music.Go to Hymn web sites, they have words and music.

Original Question

Do you know of a place that teaches how to play piano chords?
Q. I and my friends came up with an idea of learning how to play piano chords. We want to try piano this time since we just finished our dancing lesson. Anybody have any idea on this?

A. http://www.eprintablecalendars.com/piano-chords/

this kind of instruction material is all over the web.

google piano, chords, scales, lessons, etc. there are tons of piano tablatures/sheet music

Original Question

What are some good types for singing an individual note in a piano chord?
Q. I am auditioning for a choir soon and we need to be able to sing an individual note in a piano chord, i.e. sing middle C when a C chord is being played. Some tips would be great. xx

A. You really need to just practice. Sit at a piano and play a chord, and immediately sing all 3 notes in the chord. Then get someone to ask you to sing the top one, middle one and lowest one separately. You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly :)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
Description : Q. What are the piano chords for hallelujah? I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger