• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord chart printable » Piano chord chart (printable)?

Piano chord chart (printable)?

Q. For my final in my piano class I need to play all the chords on the piano (Cm, D sharp, F sharp, Gm ect) and I used to have a chart that would tell me all thous chords but very sadly I somehow lost it :( and I can't find a new one :( so I was wondering do you have one? (that i can print)

A. Perhaps it is time to learn how chords are constructed so that you don't need a chart.

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/

Original Question

Dictionary for Piano chords?
Q. Does anyone know of a downloadable dictionary that can show you how to play any piano chord? I have been able to find ones only for guitar, which isnt very helpful, since i dont play it. Please let me know if you know of a site that i can download it from, as it would be a big help to me , tx alot !!

A. Here's a printable piano chord chart:
http://www.pianochordfinder.org/html/piano_chord_charts_flash_8.htm

Also, you can view interactive piano chord diagrams here:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

This site has over 500 piano chords listed.

Original Question

help me plzz????
Q. do you know where i could find a free printable chord chart for piano????????

A. Try it on : www.computermusictutorials.com/

I've always used this link.

Hope this Helps!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Piano chord chart (printable)?
Description : Q. For my final in my piano class I need to play all the chords on the piano (Cm, D sharp, F sharp, Gm ect) and I used to have a chart that...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger