• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord jar of hearts » Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords.

A. Am, C
i know i cant take one more step towards you

G Dm7
cause all that's waiting is regret

repeat

Bridge- "i learned to live"
F, C, G (X2)
Chorus
C (who do you think you are)
G(running round leaving scars
Am(Collecting a jar of hearts)
F(and tearing love apart)
Repeat for next stanza

Original Question

What are the piano NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts?
Q. I need to know the NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts or Wide Awake. Not the letter/numbers but the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 kind of chords (: Thanks

A. For a correctly scored and complete version of the song, your better to buy it from a local shop. Buying it this way means it will be complete and correct, where in as getting it from an online site, the chances of it being incorrect, incomplete, or worse both are high. This also includes tabs, and in notation forms.

Original Question

What is the piano count for the song jar of hearts?
Q. I'm trying to learn how to play the song jar of hearts on the piano.
I found the chords but I really want to write it. So if I were trying to write it, what would the count be?

A. It's in 4/4 time. But you could always just find sheet music online.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
Description : Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger