• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » f2 piano chord » What's the lowest note a Male Tenor can hit?

What's the lowest note a Male Tenor can hit?

Q. I'm able to go between E5 and F5 comfortably and while checking on the piano my lower notes were between A1 and F2 I'm pretty sure i was on key and I don't remember, but my vocal coach said my lowest was A but I don't remember which A. My friend says that not even basses or baritones can go that low. So I'm guessing if he's right I was doing it wrong.

A. Tenors can commonly hit many notes outside the Tenor Range C3 â C5. Someone who sings within the range of a Tenor does so because that is where their voice sounds best. Vocal chords are like a string instrument, you can go higher or lower, but there will be distortion. The timbre is what is important, or the tone and vocalization. So if you can go lower, or higher, and it sounds great, go for it!

However, A1 is impossible to hit ( I fairly certain), the lowest note called in most music for is D2. You can go lower I believe, but it is rare. If you can sing A2 to F3 that is impressive for someone who sings comfortably in E5 and F5.

Are you using a 88 note keyboard or 61? You might actually be singing what looks like A1 and is actually A2 or A3.

Original Question

How to play from a fake book?
Q. Any tips would be nice. I play piano. I see different ways to play it too like( Med. Swing, Calypso,, etc..........) How do you play it in these ways? I've been classically trained for a long time. But how to make the transition to jazz?
I also noticed that the players don't use a lot of pedal on their songs.

A. Well, since you have the melody, I'm guessing you need to learn your left hand, right?
A good way to start is by striding your left hand.
Let's say the Chord symbol is CMaj7.
You'd start by playing C2 then play your guide tones (The 3rd and 7th note in the scale of your chord symbol) So C major would be E and B.
So you'd stride your hand back and forth from C, to EB. When the chord symbol changes, change your notes. FMaj7. You'd play F2 then AE
Also make sure to keep your guide tone range between C3, and G4.
Hope that helps a bit.

Original Question

What does math have to do with music?
Q. I'm pretty sure that math is related to music... I just don't know how... Please help?

A. More with Physics and Math actually.

Take the piano for example, the wavelength of each of the strings plays a different sound when it is shorten or lengthen. It uses the characteristics of fractions.

Violins, Guitars, and pretty much any string instruments.

Instruments like Flutes make use of the resonance effect of sound waves.

Also, here is a question related to yours, it is about Math and playing chords (I was chosen as Best Answer) http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ardvruq0Oh2ek3A5LDe4_fnAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20091218225212AAMbH0A&show=7#profile-info-JQsvHyfjaa

In Physics we have a formula for calculating "Beats" in Hz. It goes as Fbeat = l f1 - f2 l. If f1 and f2 are the same, then we do not get a beat. l...l are absolute value signs

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What's the lowest note a Male Tenor can hit?
Description : Q. I'm able to go between E5 and F5 comfortably and while checking on the piano my lower notes were between A1 and F2 I'm pretty su...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger