• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » online piano chord play » Do you know any good choral jazz warm ups?

Do you know any good choral jazz warm ups?

Q. I have to find choral jazz warm ups for my class and I can not find any online. If you know any good warm ups for a jazz choir please let me know. If possible, include possible piano accompaniment (chords) to play with warm up.

A. Here are some useful links for your choral jazz warm ups:

JAZZ CHOIR ESSENTIALS
From Day One to Performance with piano notations:
http://www.micheleweir.com/PDF/fd_jazz_choir_essentials.pdf

Jazz Vocal Warm Up, Singing Technique, Scat Singing & Vocal Style Singing Lessons
http://www.songwriter.com/susan/sws.php

Warm Up with a Cool Vocal Jazz Exercise
http://www.menc.org/v/jazz/warm-up-with-a-cool-vocal-jazz-exercise/

Good luck!

Original Question

Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am having a hard time memorizing all of those chords,I made a promise not to stop learning new things about piano and stuff,does anyone know an easier way to learn piano chords? I need to read all that you know.

A. I learned by ear, but when I struggled I used a free piano learning chord software I found online. Lot's of software is available for you to study with. Their purpose is to increase your piano mentality and make you better.
You can also check out other books on how to learn and try their methods. Chances are you might like others better.

Original Question

What are the notes/ fingerings for these arpeggios on piano?
Q. What are the notes for C major C minor G major F major A minor D minor? Please help by telling me the notes or directing me to a website about piano chords, arpeggios or broken chords.

A. Arpeggios , as I'm sure you know are the notes of a chord played consecutively rather than together. So for C major you would play (going up the scale)
C E G C,
then back down the scale.
C minor
C Dsharp F
G major
G B D
F major
F A C
A minor
A C E
D minor
D F A
The fingerings for arpeggios are (right hand) thumb, 3rd finger, little finger 3rd finger, thumb.
or thumb, 3rd finger, thumb little finger, thumb, 3rd finger thumb.
Here are some useful sites (be sure to look at other pages than the ones directly linked.)
http://www.free-online-piano-lessons.com/arpeggios.html
http://8notes.com/resources/notefinders/piano_chords.asp
and for some fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOEHW2SfWA
Happy playing.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Do you know any good choral jazz warm ups?
Description : Q. I have to find choral jazz warm ups for my class and I can not find any online. If you know any good warm ups for a jazz choir please le...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger