• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chords jar of hearts » Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords.

A. Am, C
i know i cant take one more step towards you

G Dm7
cause all that's waiting is regret

repeat

Bridge- "i learned to live"
F, C, G (X2)
Chorus
C (who do you think you are)
G(running round leaving scars
Am(Collecting a jar of hearts)
F(and tearing love apart)
Repeat for next stanza

Original Question

What are the piano NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts?
Q. I need to know the NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts or Wide Awake. Not the letter/numbers but the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 kind of chords (: Thanks

A. For a correctly scored and complete version of the song, your better to buy it from a local shop. Buying it this way means it will be complete and correct, where in as getting it from an online site, the chances of it being incorrect, incomplete, or worse both are high. This also includes tabs, and in notation forms.

Original Question

What is the piano count for the song jar of hearts?
Q. I'm trying to learn how to play the song jar of hearts on the piano.
I found the chords but I really want to write it. So if I were trying to write it, what would the count be?

A. It's in 4/4 time. But you could always just find sheet music online.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
Description : Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger