• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord illustrations » yamaha 76 key keyboard note chart ?

yamaha 76 key keyboard note chart ?

Q. i need a note chart so i can wright it down , so i can put it on post it notes to remember what notes are witch .. thanks !! xx

A. Just starting out and need some reference, huh?

Just go and buy a few beginners books at a music store for piano/keyboard and one that will have left-hand chord (chart/illustration/graphic) pattern accompaniment. Most all those sheet music books will have the explanations of note indications to the keys across the board and be shown on the music staff.

Especially a book that will explain musical manuscript writing and composing. Which is what would be your next step in understanding of what you will need, according to the question you asked. Seeing that you are on your own right now and not taking lessons, which would have provided such reference already.

And, not just for any 76 key digital keyboard. But anything else.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : yamaha 76 key keyboard note chart ?
Description : Q. i need a note chart so i can wright it down , so i can put it on post it notes to remember what notes are witch .. thanks !! xx A. Just...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger