• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord a thousand miles » can anyone please find me the piano notes/chords to "If I could walk a thousand miles"?

can anyone please find me the piano notes/chords to "If I could walk a thousand miles"?

Q. I really want to learn how to play this song. If it looks super hard, it's okay, i've been playing piano for a while. anything is fine as long as it's most of the song. i appreciate it!

A. Google search "Let's make this our story." Click on the first link.

It will be there under "Be Not Nobody."

Good luck!

Original Question

What's an 'Am' on a piano? Someone told me it was A C E but it didnt match with the others?
Q. heres the site that says the chords: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/v/vanessa_carlton/a_thousand_miles_ver4_crd.htm

A. Am is A C E because the regular A triad is A C# E, so you drop the middle finger a half-step to form the minor triad.

Original Question

Does anybody have the chord on piano for vanessa carltons a thousand miles?
Q.

A. This is not a classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, etc) question. Please post in 'rock and pop' where this question belongs.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : can anyone please find me the piano notes/chords to "If I could walk a thousand miles"?
Description : Q. I really want to learn how to play this song. If it looks super hard, it's okay, i've been playing piano for a while. anything i...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger