• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord changes » Where can I learn to improvize on the piano?

Where can I learn to improvize on the piano?

Q. I know very little about modes and harmonic/melodic structure, I don't know what chord changes are, and I have a hard time playing by ear. Clearly I have no experience, but is there any kind of website that could explain the basics and some good ways to improve?

A. go to expert!
go to musical school

Original Question

How much are my keyboards worth?
Q. I want to sell two old keyboards, but I'm finding it difficult to find the value of them.

Roland RD-300s Digital Piano (perfect condition)

Yamaha PSR-2000 (one broken key, something wrong with chord changes in rhythms)

A. Whatever you can get for them. Those are definately yesterday's news.

Original Question

Do you drummers feel that playing another instrument help you become a better drummer?
Q. For me, I fell like playing another instrument helps me understand chord changes and other aspects of music theory that I do not learn form playing drums.
Think about this more in the contexts of a song. Now that I play piano and drums I understand the song's structure more than just beats and fills.

A. It could, my favorite drummer knows Piano as well, not sure if it helped him but, he knows the Piano, but, i dont know what else to learn, i dont have the fingers for a guitar, but i like vocals, screaming though, but i suck at that too, i want to learn how to scream

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I learn to improvize on the piano?
Description : Q. I know very little about modes and harmonic/melodic structure, I don't know what chord changes are, and I have a hard time playing b...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger