• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord d2 » What Keys am i supposed to hit in these chords(Piano)?

What Keys am i supposed to hit in these chords(Piano)?

Q. hi.. i just wanna know what keys am i supposed to hit with these chords?

â¥* D2
* Esus
* Fm#7
* G#

thanks alot!!! 10 pts. for the one who could ans. ahead. thanks..
:) godbless :)

A. Hey, I am going to help you out, but I hope you know about enharmonics before I tell you about these chords. Otherwise, finding these chords might be hard for you. Anyway here it goes:

D2- In all actuality, you would play D and E. I feel that when you play D, E, F#, and A, all together, the chord sounds more complete.

Esus- E, A, B

Fm#7- I want to say you meant F#m7, instead of Fm#7, because Fm#7 sounds almost too colorful. Here are both: Fm#7- F, Ab, C, E and F#m7- F#, A, C#, E.

G#- I usually don't see this chord, because you don't see B# often. Anyway, here it is: G#, B#, D#.

I hope this helps and God bless to you too!

Original Question

What are the notes 4 the piano chords D2, Am7, C2, and G?
Q. im trying 2 get chords 4 a certain song that has all these chords. plz help me i had a chart and i didnt understand a single word of it.

A. D2: should be D E F# and A
Am7: should be A C E G
C2: should be C D E G
G: is G B D

Original Question

Can anyone tell me how to play these piano chords???? They are D/G, A/C# and D2/F#.?
Q. I have looked online everywhere and I cannot find them! Please help!

A. That notation means an X chord with a Y bass note. So D/G means a D major chord (D F# A) with a G in the bass (left hand), and likewise with the other chords. I'm guessing D2 means D major with an E in there too.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What Keys am i supposed to hit in these chords(Piano)?
Description : Q. hi.. i just wanna know what keys am i supposed to hit with these chords? รข¥* D2 * Esus * Fm#7 * G# thanks alot!!! 10 pts. for the one wh...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger