• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord changing » what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?

what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?

Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to incorporate chords and change the voicings.all i play is the root chords so how can i become better? what books are will help me"? or should i get a jazz teacher?

A. get a teacher. books will only get you so far. a teacher can really rocket you to success. I also have an amazing ear and natural talent for improvising on saxophone, piano, and guitar, because of lessons I have taken/ am taking. because of what Ive learned from my teacher, my soloing sound so much better, and even got me a solo with a pro saxophonist from a college near my school! If you get a teacher, and stay committed to learning, i guarantee you will be successful with your piano playing.

Original Question

Do you drummers feel that playing another instrument help you become a better drummer?
Q. For me, I fell like playing another instrument helps me understand chord changes and other aspects of music theory that I do not learn form playing drums.
Think about this more in the contexts of a song. Now that I play piano and drums I understand the song's structure more than just beats and fills.

A. It could, my favorite drummer knows Piano as well, not sure if it helped him but, he knows the Piano, but, i dont know what else to learn, i dont have the fingers for a guitar, but i like vocals, screaming though, but i suck at that too, i want to learn how to scream

Original Question

What piano chords make a good lullaby song?
Q. I am trying to write a song and am wondering if anyone knew chords that produced that sleepy wonderful sound. Thanks so much!

A. Well, you'd have to choose a scale first, a good scale would be G major or C major. In G major, whenever you play "C" or "F", you change the not to a sharp. Some chords you could use include G, B, D, or C, E, G (the most simple chord), but you should experiement different key combinations.

Good lullaby chords usually use three keys each spread out by one note.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
Description : Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger