• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » how to piano chord progressions » What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?

What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?

Q. I'm not in any way an expert pianist and cannot pick out songs by ear. I mainly only know how to sight read sheet music and can remember chords.

What's the chord progression for Lupe Fiasco's Till I Get There off his newest album Lasers?

A. It seems to me that the 4 notes are: C, C sharp, B, B flat. However I'm probably most likely wrong. The chords were kinda hard to figure out. Here are the first chords in order. (Note that they're probably wrong but I tried to get it as close as possible). I'm going based off what I'm hearing because I don't have the notes. Hope I helped somehow. I'm sure someone will post the correct version on youtube soon.


1) C sharp, F, A flat (press all those three notes at once then go to number 2 and do the same in order)
2. C, F, A flat
3) B, D, F Sharp
4) B flat, C sharp, F sharp

Original Question

What is your favorite musical chord progression?
Q. To all the musicians who play instruments that can play chords: What is your favorite chord progression?
Also please state what instrument you play.
My favorite chord progression is C Fadd9 G.
I play guitar.

A. I've always liked ii - V - I in any key, but that's just me. I play piano and I approve of this message.

Original Question

What Are Chord Progressions With "Smooth Voice Leading"?
Q. So I'm trying to test out of piano this week and I was wondering if someone could clear this portion up...

"Chord Progressions

I, IV, I, V7, I (with smooth voice leading - hands together)

All major keys, plug C, D, E, F, and A minor"

I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to do exactly? I'm not even quite sure what "smooth voice leading" is. If anyone could clear this up, that would be great!

Thanks!

A. If you think of each note of a chord as an individual voice, then smooth voice leading means that no one voice jumps around too much. Stepwise motion is your friend, and avoid leaps (moving any one voice by a 3rd or more).

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?
Description : Q. I'm not in any way an expert pianist and cannot pick out songs by ear. I mainly only know how to sight read sheet music and can reme...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger