• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » bb piano chord » what chord consists of Bb F Bb on piano ?

what chord consists of Bb F Bb on piano ?

Q.

A. If you notes are only Bb and F, it's not really a chord, chords need three notes but three different notes. This would be equivalent to a "power chord" on guitar, just the root and 5th, and another root on top. Play a D or Db between the Bb and F to get a major or minor quality chord, respectively speaking.

Original Question

Help with piano chords??!?!?! Please hurry its very important!!!?
Q. I need to know the names of the primary chords of B flat major.
Here are the notes
1. b flat, d, f
2. b flat, e flat, g
3. a, e flat, f

what are the names of those three chords??
thanks! but is the first one b or b flat?

A. 1. Bbmajor (I chord)
2. Eb / Bb (E flat major in 2nd inversion - or IV chord)
3. F7 / A (F major in 1st inversion - V7 chord)

Original Question

What notes are in a Bb chord for piano?
Q. What are the notes for Ab and A?

A. yep...it's

Bb -D- F = Major
Bb -Db- F = Minor
Bb -Db- Fb = Diminished
Bb - D- F# = Augmented.

as for the notes of Ab and A, do you mean the scales or the Chords???

Ab Scale - Ab, Bb, C, Db, Eb, F, G, Ab
A Scale - A, B, C#, D, E, F#, G#, A

Ab Chord
Ab -C- Eb = Major
Ab - Cb- Eb = Minor
Ab -Cb- Ebb <---double flat = Diminished
Ab -C- E = Augmented

A Chord
A -C#- E = Major
A -C- E = Minor
A -C- Eb = Diminished
A -C#- E# = Augmented.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : what chord consists of Bb F Bb on piano ?
Description : Q. A. If you notes are only Bb and F, it's not really a chord, chords need three notes but three different notes. This would be equiva...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger