• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » fm piano chord » piano chords for begginer?

piano chords for begginer?

Q. ok so i just got this new portable keyboard and i want to learn how to play it.
It came with books.
But i want to play some good music.
Not the classical stuff that it has.

Does any one know of a good song(not classical) that a begginer could play on a keyboard????


And where can i find the notes to that song?

A. First you need to know the notes that include every basic chord. In this web sites are all the chords. Start with learning all the major and minor chords.

http://www.nfo.net/MFILE/
http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

Choose any song you want to learn (Coldplay âClocks, or any other band you like) and search for the chords of the song in the web. The list of chords will appear in the lyrics and you need to play all the notes for every chord.
For example, this song âColdplay âClocksâ got three basic chords: Eb, Bbm, Fm
That means that you need to play the following notes:

Eb (E bemol) = Eb Bb G
Bbm (B bemol minor) = C# Bb F
Fm (F minor) = C Ab F

All in successionâ¦.

If you donât know what are the letters I mention, learn it. Every note (key of the piano) got a name that you need to learn. Go to the link I give you and see it.

Original Question

Good piano riffs? Chords?
Q. Any crazy wacky piano chord combo? Riff ideas?

A. If i had any good ideas, I'd just use them myself =]

but i do like to play the chord progression C C+ F Fm


i dont know if C+ is the proper term for the chord, buts its basically a c chord but you play a G# instead of a G. i dont know much about piano but thats a melancholy chord progression that i enjoy playing =]

Original Question

Piano chords...help?!?
Q. Ok i need the letter notes to these chords. Im new to piano and im not to framilier with them. Cm,Eb,Bb,Fm,Ab,Abm,C,B,A,B,F. This would help me soooo much! 10 pts ro best answer

A. Here ya go:

C minor: C Eb G
Eb major: Eb G Bb
Bb major: Bb D F
F minor: F Ab C
Ab major: Ab C Eb
C major: C E G
B major: B D# F#
A major: A C# E
F major: F A C

This is fairly simple stuff. I suggest you watch my videos on chord construction. They are for guitar, but the information is applicable to any instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEdcmkec5NE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKobaiYiQ88

Here is a chart of chord formulas:
http://a.1asphost.com/LukeSniper/ccc.html

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : piano chords for begginer?
Description : Q. ok so i just got this new portable keyboard and i want to learn how to play it. It came with books. But i want to play some good music. ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger