• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » interactive piano chord » Dictionary for Piano chords?

Dictionary for Piano chords?

Q. Does anyone know of a downloadable dictionary that can show you how to play any piano chord? I have been able to find ones only for guitar, which isnt very helpful, since i dont play it. Please let me know if you know of a site that i can download it from, as it would be a big help to me , tx alot !!

A. Here's a printable piano chord chart:
http://www.pianochordfinder.org/html/piano_chord_charts_flash_8.htm

Also, you can view interactive piano chord diagrams here:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

This site has over 500 piano chords listed.

Original Question

PIANO HELP!!!!!! PLEASe!!!!!!?
Q. A minor and A majors? Please give links that show all of the a minor and a major chords. Broken and harmonic. Or the names of each chord and their notes. Thank you!!!!! : )
They asked me to name all of the A minor and a major chords
???? HELP!

A. Great - cool website.. interactive

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/

Original Question

Free online piano lessons?
Q. I've tried play piano today, but I can't seem to find the "Rythmic Patterns" course. It only has the demo, and no link to where I could see or even buy "Rythmic Patterns". It's really the course for me, I want to memorize chords and start playing piano by ear. Is there anything similar to that? Maybe on YouTube?

A. Check out "How to Speed Read Piano Chord Symbols" by Nathan Andersen. You can download preview chapters at http://www.patternpiano.com/

He has some related sites that offer free piano chords resources:
http://www.list-of-chords.com/

http://www.pianochordfinder.org/

There are interactive piano chord charts, printable charts and lots of cool free tools.

Good luck with it.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Dictionary for Piano chords?
Description : Q. Does anyone know of a downloadable dictionary that can show you how to play any piano chord? I have been able to find ones only for guit...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger