• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord of fur elise » Can anyone give me the notes to fur elise for piano?

Can anyone give me the notes to fur elise for piano?

Q. I kno the chords i just cant get the melody. please help ty^^

A. You will see a link where you can download piano sheet music for Fur Elise by Beethoven at the Classical Sheet Music Downloads site ( http://download-sheet-music-online.com/classical.html ).

Original Question

"Fur Elise" of Beethoven ?
Q. Who knows the lyrics of it ? I think Beethoven wrote it without lyrics, but somebody had written lovelly lyrics for it to sing. I heard the version in another language, it's something like

" ... Passed the snowy storms, you are mine again.
Like new spring, like wind blowing in paradise, you are my for-ever intoxicated love ..."

A. This one "stuck a chord" (geddit?) with me

Lyrics by Richard Perlmutter
Music: Fur Elise by Ludwig Von Beethoven

Here's a short Beethoven piano piece
He wrote this piece just for Elise
It's all about a fellow named Maurice
Who came from Greece with a valise.

Maurice loved Beethoven's piano piece
He loved this piece more than Elise
And nobody could keep it from Maurice
He fleeced Elise and took her piece.

He did her wrong, he took her song
It's all he cared for all along.

And when Elise saw that Maurice
Had fleeced her piece she called the police.
They found the piece in the valise.
They all went to the Justice of The Peace
Who sent Maurice right back to Greece.

It was all right to her delight.
Elise can play her piece all night.

And if you hear Beethoven's piece
Played by your nephew or your niece
Nephew or niece perform this piece
Please tell them to remember that this piece
This little piece is "Fur Elise."

Original Question

What do you think is better for me - Guitar or Piano?
Q. I learnt Piano for a month and guitar for a month 4 years later. I am now back to my keyboard and have been playing for about 2 weeks. I can play songs like Fur Elise, or a River Flows in You. On guitar, in one month I leaned some chords, and I can play solo very well. I love both, but what to learn further?

A. master piano first. piano will help you with so much, which is why all music majors no matter what instrument they are playing have to take a piano course (at least at the college i am going to) Piano is a more beautiful instrument and more musical in my opinion and guitar to me is just this cliche instrument that everyone learns because it makes them "cool". but like i said, learn piano and then go on to guitar if you still have interest in it because piano will help you with music in general.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Can anyone give me the notes to fur elise for piano?
Description : Q. I kno the chords i just cant get the melody. please help ty^^ A. You will see a link where you can download piano sheet music for Fur E...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
  • if you place a capo on the first fret and play a D chord, what chord are you playing then?
    Q. As in the secong fret with a capo.What chord are you playing in the normal D shape? A. Here's how a capo works: Do you know the ord...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger