• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord sheet » "Lonely" by Yael Naim-- piano sheet music? Chords?

"Lonely" by Yael Naim-- piano sheet music? Chords?

Q. Does anyone have the piano sheet music or piano chords for Yael Naim's "Lonely" or "Far Far"? Thanks so much for your help!

A. Try this sight: http://www.pianofiles.com.

You won't be able to download the sheet music directly. You need to find a user who has the file you are looking for and then request for them to send it too you.

All sheet music is free depending on the generosity of the other users. Most users will be happy to send you something for free. Some will ask you to swop it for a sheet that you might have. If you are starting out, just mention it to them...and they should send it too you anyway.

By the way, this sight takes getting used too. But once you have joined and share your music, other users are very generous and with patience you will get almost all the music sheets you desire.

This is my account on the sight: http://www.pianofiles.com/user/882633

Original Question

where can i find the chords in the piano music sheet?
Q. i'm really confused i know how to read notes but i don't know where can i find the chords..i need to know how can i play this...i'm still a beginner when it comes to piano ...where can i can find the chords in the music sheet... so...pls help

A. Depends on what you mean by chords... a chord is a set of two or more notes lined up perfectly. When you come to a chord playing piano, you simply hit both/all the keys with the same hand at the same time. It takes a lot of practice to get it right. :)

Also, on some sheet music, there are chords (mostly used for guitar) above the notes. For example, it may say Bmaj7. This means "B major 7th chord." Or, it could be simpler like Fm (F minor).

I play piano pretty much for a job, so if you would like to tell me the song you are playing i could make a tutorial for you maybe :)

www.youtube.com/lpwonder2008... just request what you want.

Hope this helped!

Original Question

How do you read piano chords on sheet music?
Q. and how do you tell what chord they are and if they're major or minor?
(simple instuctions plz, I'm not very smart.)

A. A chord will appear in sheet music as multiple notes right above each other (on the same stem). In order to tell what chord you're looking at, you find the root of the chord. In order to do this, all three notes in the chord must be on a space, or all three must be on a line, like this:
-------------------
-------------------
-------O----------
-------O----------
-------O----------
or
___________
___________
____O______
____O______
____O______
You would then look at the lowest note in the triad, which would be the root of the chord. If it was a C, you would be dealing with a C chord. To determine whether it's major or minor (or augmented or diminished), you would look at the middle note in the triad. If it is a major third from the root of the chord, you have a major chord. Take a C scale for example: C D E F G A B C. The major third of a C chord is E. If the middle note in the triad is flat (in our C example, it would be Eb), you have a minor chord. If the middle note is sharp (in this case, E# or F), it is augmented. If the middle note is double-flat (Ebb or D), it is diminished.
In order to play the chord on the piano, you just play the notes that make up the chord simultaneously.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : "Lonely" by Yael Naim-- piano sheet music? Chords?
Description : Q. Does anyone have the piano sheet music or piano chords for Yael Naim's "Lonely" or "Far Far"? Thanks so much fo...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger