• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » free piano chord book » Where to find piano sheet music WITH chords? ?

Where to find piano sheet music WITH chords? ?

Q. Like online but the only thing I'm getting on google are just the notes (I seriously don't get how ppl can do it by looking at the notes only) I saw his beginner book once and it had the chords above the notes so something like that

A. "640 Free Piano Sheet Music Pieces":
http://www.8notes.com/piano_sheet_music.asp

"Where to find piano sheet music with chords?":
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Where+to+find+piano+sheet+music+with+chords&filter=0

Cheers ebs

Original Question

How can I learn to play the piano on my own (without lessons) for free?
Q. I've wanted to learn to play the piano since I was 7.

What are some ways I can learn to play that are free?

Anything you can think of, links to stuff, methods, self experiences, etc.


I love details ! :D

A. I learned to play keyboards by myself. I'm not really GOOD but I enjoy it. Anyone who plays a musical instrument, the piano or keyboard is like a second instrument.

I learned to play a couple of other instruments first, so I understood about scales, chords, etc. Starting from scratch it would be harder.

There's a book that teaches this. I've just been looking for it on my bookshelf but I can't find it. I think it's called Play Piano in a Flash. It shows you how to make chords with your left hand and pick out tunes with the right hand.

If you know someone who has taken lessons, they can show you where the C scale is, and a few chords for the left hand--C, F, and G to start with, and you're on your way!

You might also Google 'piano tutorial' or 'keyboard tutorial'. I would bet there's lots of stuff on the Internet.

Original Question

Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am having a hard time memorizing all of those chords,I made a promise not to stop learning new things about piano and stuff,does anyone know an easier way to learn piano chords? I need to read all that you know.

A. I learned by ear, but when I struggled I used a free piano learning chord software I found online. Lot's of software is available for you to study with. Their purpose is to increase your piano mentality and make you better.
You can also check out other books on how to learn and try their methods. Chances are you might like others better.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where to find piano sheet music WITH chords? ?
Description : Q. Like online but the only thing I'm getting on google are just the notes (I seriously don't get how ppl can do it by looking at t...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger