• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord music sheet » How do you convert piano chords into sheet music? Is there some sort of program you can use?

How do you convert piano chords into sheet music? Is there some sort of program you can use?

Q. I've played for 8 years, but I only know how to read sheet music, and I don't have time to learn to read chords before i play next. Please help??

A. You mean to say that you can't read chord symbols? Like G7 F#m Bb7(#9) etc?

You've been playing 8 years and you can't do that??!?! No offense, but what have you been learning? Getting by for 8 years without a basic understanding of how music is constructed... I just can't understand that. Do you even know how to play your major scales? If not, learn that... NOW! You're way behind.

If you can play your major scales, it's not that hard to understand how chords are made.

http://a.1asphost.com/LukeSniper/ccc.html

This is a chart of chord formulas I made. My first guitar teacher gave me something like this my second lesson, and it gave me a HUGE leg up on my peers. Actually understanding music is crucial to giving a moving performance. Otherwise what you're doing is no different than someone reading a poem in a language they don't speak.

If you play two octaves of any major scale, number each note on the way up (you really only need to go up to 13 though). Then, to play any type of chord, you just play the notes the formula says. SO a major chord is 1 3 5. In C, this would end up being the notes C E and G. Any combination of C E and G is a C major chord. Some of the chords have alterations to a specific note, for example, a dominant 7th chord is 1 3 5 b7. So you would take the normal 7th, and flat it. In C, this would result in C E G and Bb.

Get it? Good.

That chord chart should give you plenty to work with. Seriously though, playing for 8 years and you couldn't play an F7 if somebody asked? There's something wrong with that... I'm not saying that you've failed, but your teachers have definitely failed you.

Original Question

Piano chords/sheet music for summer heights high theme song?
Q. I've started to learn how to play the piano and I can't find the sheet music for ABC's hit comedy series "Summer Heights High" theme song..
pleaase help?!

A. Google search: "firefly 1623 lucy email summer heights high on piano YouTube":
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=firefly+1623+lucy+email+summer+heights+high+on+piano+YouTube&filter=0

Theme from Chris Lilley's TV show "Summer Heights High." Learnt by ear.
Also, if you would like my "sheet music transcription" of this theme,
just inbox me your email address and I'll send it as soon as I can. (firefly 1623 lucy)

Cheers ebs

Original Question

Piano tabs (sheet music) for halo wars: spirit of fire?
Q. Notes, chords, anything will be fine, or at least single link. Thanks!

A. Either buy the sheet music or go to the library. It is ILLEGAL to share/download COPYRIGHTED sheet music such as this for FREE!! Besides, piano notes are NOT called tabs!!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you convert piano chords into sheet music? Is there some sort of program you can use?
Description : Q. I've played for 8 years, but I only know how to read sheet music, and I don't have time to learn to read chords before i play ne...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger