• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord e7 » Help with piano chords!!?

Help with piano chords!!?

Q. I need help. Can you tell me the notes for all the chords so i can play them.. i cant find them anywhere on the web:/..... (and just in case i'm not being clear enough this is what i mean...
C: Left Hand:C Right Hand: C,E,A
F: Left Hand:F Right Hand: F,A,C


Heres all the chords i need broken down:)
C#m/G3

F#5

Eadd9

F#m7

Eadd9/D

D5

E/G#

E7/D

Dmaj7

A5

F3m/C#

A/C#

E/D

I know its alot but please!! I reallyyyy need help!!! :) and I'd really appreciate it!!
guys i really dont want those internet chord maker thingys.... they wont let me put all the chords in.. especially the E/D kinda ones where its two chords...

A. Here are several places that tell about chords: (btw it's not a piano chord; it's just a chord)
http://www.google.com/search?q=piano+chords&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS356US356

Original Question

Need help with some piano chords?
Q. I've been trying to play all sorts of piano chords, to match up with the melody i'm playing, and i can't seem to find the right chords. For example if i play a E or a G#, how would i know what type of chord would go with that?

A. Write all twelve of your major chords out on a piece of paper.
Now you'll notice that each note appears in three chords. For example A is in the A chord, it's in the middle of the F chord and it's the last note in the D chord.
Now write out all twelve minor chords and you'll see that A is Am, F#m and Dm.

Now that you have all 24 M+m chords written out, if your melody contains E and G# (As in your example) Then you look for a chord that contains both those notes. In this case you would use E, or C#m The choice of which one is totally up to you, whichever one sounds best.

You can of course go into 7th chords and Major Sevenths and extend the list from above, but you'd still be working fromthe same rules. Fromthe 7 group (just write them all out again) you'll add the choice of E7 (not much difference from group one huh?) and from the Major Seventh group the AM7 and the AmM7.

Of course then theres the 9's, 11's and 13's, but the ones listed above are the real answer=choose between E Major and C#minor (Which by the way are the same chord: E6=E G# B C# and C#m7= C# E G# B = exactly the same notes.)

All the best
Cat

Original Question

What is a good site to get piano chords?
Q. I am looking for piano chords for The Show by Lenka or Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriquez. Do you know any sites I can get these on??
Thanks!!!

A. Here are the chords for "The Show"
The Show by Lenka:
C G Am F


Infinite Night by Carrie Rodriguez chords:
verse:
Bm | Bm | D | A

into the chorus on lyric
" far to young to understand" switch to E7

Chorus chords:
B | B | E | A | B | B | A | E

A good site for learning these chords is http://www.list-of-chords.com/

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Help with piano chords!!?
Description : Q. I need help. Can you tell me the notes for all the chords so i can play them.. i cant find them anywhere on the web:/..... (and just in ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger