• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » f sharp piano chord » What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?

What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?

Q. I'm not in any way an expert pianist and cannot pick out songs by ear. I mainly only know how to sight read sheet music and can remember chords.

What's the chord progression for Lupe Fiasco's Till I Get There off his newest album Lasers?

A. It seems to me that the 4 notes are: C, C sharp, B, B flat. However I'm probably most likely wrong. The chords were kinda hard to figure out. Here are the first chords in order. (Note that they're probably wrong but I tried to get it as close as possible). I'm going based off what I'm hearing because I don't have the notes. Hope I helped somehow. I'm sure someone will post the correct version on youtube soon.


1) C sharp, F, A flat (press all those three notes at once then go to number 2 and do the same in order)
2. C, F, A flat
3) B, D, F Sharp
4) B flat, C sharp, F sharp

Original Question

What piano chords make a good lullaby song?
Q. I am trying to write a song and am wondering if anyone knew chords that produced that sleepy wonderful sound. Thanks so much!

A. Well, you'd have to choose a scale first, a good scale would be G major or C major. In G major, whenever you play "C" or "F", you change the not to a sharp. Some chords you could use include G, B, D, or C, E, G (the most simple chord), but you should experiement different key combinations.

Good lullaby chords usually use three keys each spread out by one note.

Original Question

How do I know when to play the black keys on a piano?
Q. My piano sheet doesn't have the sharp or flat symbols by the notes, which is why I'm confused.

For example:
http://www.freehandmusic.com/preview/530x4/Hal_Leonard/HL_DDS_0000000000124259.png

The first note (F) is a sharp F.
And the last note of that chord (C) is a sharp C.
How do I know when I'm suppose to play a sharp or flat note if the symbols aren't there?

A. The two sharps in the key signature are for every F and C in that entire example. (It saves time over writing each one as F# and C#.)

There would be an accidental in front of an individual note if you're meant to play F-natural when the key signature has F#.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords in Till I Get There by Lupe Fiasco?
Description : Q. I'm not in any way an expert pianist and cannot pick out songs by ear. I mainly only know how to sight read sheet music and can reme...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger