• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » key piano chord » People who work well with writing harmony and know about chords?

People who work well with writing harmony and know about chords?

Q. I'm a songwriter and I'm trying to write a tune for a piece I've been developing. Do you know any chords and chord progressions that fit well for a hip hop/R&B song? I haven't set a specific key. Just something very smooth and oldschool-sounding. Like a Mariah Carey or Beyonce song. By chords I don't necessarily mean guitar or piano chords, but chords that are sung for a three-part or four-part song. Thanks :)

A. Chords are chords... there's nothing different about the chords you would play on a piano and those you would arrange for a vocal group to sing.

If you're looking for ideas, see if you can figure out the arrangements for some songs that have the style you're going for. If you can get your hands on a transcription, or even a lead sheet, that's even better.

Original Question

What are the piano chords for What Dreams Are Made Of?
Q. I don't mean the pop version that Hilary Duff sings. I mean the ballad version sang by Paolo and Isabella in the movie Lizzie McGuire The Movie. Can anyone find the piano chords for me?????

A. how to play it on piano:

in the key of Ab major (G#major)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxsIRU2VKM

Original Question

Where can i get sheet music for High school musical 2?
Q. I need to print of the piano chords for the song "Gotta go my my own way", from high school musical 2. Any suggestions where i can get it free or cheap?

A. http://search.musicnotes.com/?q=high+school+musical+2&search_id=Top&hl=n&x=41&y=12

It's not free, but you can download it and print it, not to mention transpose it to your own key then print it if you plan to sing it.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : People who work well with writing harmony and know about chords?
Description : Q. I'm a songwriter and I'm trying to write a tune for a piece I've been developing. Do you know any chords and chord progressi...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger