• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord patterns » how to transfer piano chords to guitar chords?

how to transfer piano chords to guitar chords?

Q. I need to switch a piano chord pattern of C - A - F - G to guitar chords.. how do i do it... i tried by doing it the exact same way on guitar but it doesnt sound the same... any suggestions?

A. A C major chord is a C major chord is a C major chord!

Play C major on the piano or the guitar, you're still playing the same chord. The exact order of the notes may be different, but those different voicings make each instrument unique. It's still just a bunch of C's E's and G's.

Original Question

How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?
Q. Note: This is NOT asking for classic piano things, such as Beethoven and Mozart. What I am asking is how to improve my piano chord music skill.

Okay, I still get confused with left hand patterns at slow songs, and I want to add some decoration sounds, but I can't... can you help me improve these?

A. Have a recorded guitar and drums playing and then use your piano.

Original Question

Does anybody know any chord patterns for writing intense sad songs?
Q. My friend recently lost his dad and as I do, I'm writing about it, I want it to be a really intense song (a teary one) and I've got lyrics but I can't think of a chord pattern that sounds sad enough, has anybody got any ideas?

A. middle c [then go down to]
Ab
Bb
Bb
all in four count.

I'm sorry if I didn't properly would it right. I can't read notes, but I've been playing the piano for 7 years now.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : how to transfer piano chords to guitar chords?
Description : Q. I need to switch a piano chord pattern of C - A - F - G to guitar chords.. how do i do it... i tried by doing it the exact same way on g...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger