• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord music sheet » How to play the piano using music sheets?

How to play the piano using music sheets?

Q. This may be a dumb question, but im quite confused.
I know the notes, and everything about the music sheet, but i dont know
if we are supposed to play ex. "A" chord for the "A" note which is on the music sheet.
Do we play the A Bar on the piano or the whole A Chord for the "A" note on the music sheet?

A. no, if they write the note A, all they want is the note A, and it needs to be in the octave it is written in, if they want the whole chord, they will write all the notes in a vertical stack.

if there are chord symbols above the staff, then you would interpret them as chords, but the notes on the staff are very specific, and let the composer show the exact voicing they might want for a chord.

the chord symbols are used in "lead sheet notation" to give the performer more of an option to play their own choice of voicings.

Original Question

Where can I find music sheet of Angel Beats ending for piano?
Q. I'm trying to find the piano music sheet for My Most Precious Treasure from Angel Beats.

A. For a dependable copy try your nearest shops that handle instruments. If they don't have it, they are often able to get it through sources not available to everyone else. What maybe found online is not going to be dependable in correct or complete. In some cases you will find only partial scores, and not the full score, whether it's in notation, chord, or letter scoring.

Original Question

What is the importance of learning piano chords?
Q. I am learning to play piano and i dont understand why do you need to know piano chords? I have sheet music and based on what note it is i know what note to push. so like what is the deal? ha

A. well if your in a band and someone just created a melody he/she will ask you to play it by the chords. how else will he/she make you play their melody? obviously people wont get a paper and start drawing a sheet music..

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to play the piano using music sheets?
Description : Q. This may be a dumb question, but im quite confused. I know the notes, and everything about the music sheet, but i dont know if we are su...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger