• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord recognition » Would ritalin help with piano sight reading for someone with adhd?

Would ritalin help with piano sight reading for someone with adhd?

Q. I usually don't have the intensity of focus for piano sight reading and honestly can't comprehend how anyone does....

A. Yes Ritalin may help ... perhaps quite a bit. I would talk with your doctor about a good fit to try. Ritalin is addictive. Of course all of the ADHD meds have side effects. Piano sight reading is a slowly learned subject normally. Start with the simplest, and repetition on different music pieces. Slowly increase to the next degree of difficulty. It takes time for the brain to coordinate all of the learning centers involved with timing, note and chord recognition and hand response. You have to be real patient in this process. Learning to type is a piece of cake compared to piano sight reading. Take care !

Original Question

How do I change an audio sound into bars and staffs?
Q. I just really need to know if there is any website, sort of like media converter, only using the website URL to change the audio into bars, staffs, and time signatures and all that.

A. There isn't

If you mean, is there a program that can take a CD (stereo) source file, and create manuscript (sheet music) by recognizing the notes of the music, the answer is -- there isn't any way to do that.

There are programs that will do MIDI note recognition of a solo track (one note at a time) and there are one or two which claim to be able to recognize chords and harmonies as long as there is only one instrument playing such as a piano.

But full track note recognition of multiple players and multiple instruments is beyond current technology.

Original Question

So is 5yrs too young of an age to start taking guitar lessons?
Q. I got my son an acoustic guitar for his 5th B-day this past weekend, and he really wants to play rock n roll. But is 5 too young? He doesn't like to sit still for too long, BTW.

A. Absolutely not. If that is something he wants to do he'll amuse himself for hours.

Lessons are the key, being at least one a week.

Will he be playing rock and roll right away? No. A good teacher will go classical since that's what most music is based off of and he'll be learning far more chords that way too. Playing classical will actually expand on ANYTHING he wants to learn later.

AND..if he shows an aptitude for music, math is sure to follow.

I started piano lessons at 5. And I'm not warped beyond recognition...YET.

If he wants to learn he'll sit still...if not you'll know by the amount of dust it collects.

Hell when my refund comes back I'm buying a bass guitar to learn.

Music is a wonderful opportunity for every child and extremely constructive.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Would ritalin help with piano sight reading for someone with adhd?
Description : Q. I usually don't have the intensity of focus for piano sight reading and honestly can't comprehend how anyone does.... A. Yes Ri...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger