• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord em » How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?

Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords?

A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, play Em on the piano. When you would play G on the guitar, play G on the piano. The notes are identical; the only difference is the way you hold your fingers to make the chords. There is nothing to convert.
This might help:
http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/keyboard.htm

Original Question

How do you play songs that are composed of chords on piano?
Q. I played piano for about 10 years now, and I only know how to play normal songs with notes. I've been seeing piano pieces with chords such as Em, C, G but, I have no clue how to play them. Does anyone know or have a tutorial that can show me how to play chords?

A. Use this website to show you the fingerings for chords: http://www.hearandplay.com/virtualpiano.html

Also, I just want to mention that guitar typically JUST plays chords. So really it is not surprising that someone who only has a year behind them on guitar would know chords because that is what they learn.

Chords become pretty easy to get used to and they obviously follow a sort of pattern that will become natural.

Good luck!

Original Question

How do you play these guitar chords on the piano?
Q. Ok, I found these guitar chords to this song I want to learn on the piano, and I thought it might be easier to do this than to learn the song by ear.
Here are the chords: Em, C2, G, D

A. Em = E,G,B
C2 = just play C major = C,G,E
G = G,B,D
D = D, F#,A

hope this helps!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?
Description : Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords? A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, pl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger