• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » jar of hearts piano chord » How would you play Gm on the piano?

How would you play Gm on the piano?

Q. One of the notes in Jar of Hearts is Gm:

You lost the love I loved the most

Gm would be under ''most'', it goes Ab and then Gm under ''most''.

What would it sound like? Do I press all of the keys that create Gm at once or do it one at a time?

A. A Gm chord is G Bb D. You'd have to listen to the recording to hear whether to play the chord one note at a time or all at once.

Original Question

Where can I find piano chords for Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri?
Q.

A. Where can I find rock & pop questions asked in the rock & pop category?

BUY IT AND ASK IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY!

Original Question

Piano Jar of Hearts chords sheet?
Q. I am looking to learn Jar of Hearts on piano, but can only find notes sheets. Does anyone know where I can find a chords sheet for the music? Free?
Thanks in advance

A. Google it (Jar of Hearts chords) and you should find several guitar sites that give you the chords above the lyrics - the person who wrote out everything is pretty close so I would go with that. Since you did write this in the classical section, I thought maybe I'd throw this out there - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idr8oNFNVtI It's sort of a mash-up of Jar of Hearts and Chopin Nocturne in c minor...just something different to hear. Maybe it'll inspire you to change up the chords instead of sticking with the original.

Good luck.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How would you play Gm on the piano?
Description : Q. One of the notes in Jar of Hearts is Gm: You lost the love I loved the most Gm would be unde...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger