• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord of way back into love » How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?

How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?

Q. I know how to play the piano.And I have a song written that I would like to to add piano music to as a back round.I know some songs have different somewhat continuous piano chords (The Rose,Love Song,Don't Stop Believin,The Climb,You're Not Sorry) And some have a melody at the beginning that somewhat repeats (I can Only Imagine).What are other ways a song can start out with the piano?

Thank you!

A. You could start out with a simple melody and then go into a bridge if you are looking to lengthen the piece. Or you could just go in and do a bridge from a chorus to begin the piece.

Original Question

What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
Q. I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah.

Thank you so much ahead of time.

A. Type either ' "Hallelujah" piano music free" ' OR ' "Hallelujah" guitar tab free" ' into google. You should definitely find something.

Good luck!

Original Question

How hard is it for children age 5-8 to play classical piano?
Q. Ive been checking out some YouTube videos of small children playing the piano, and some people call it child abuse. I disagree. If you have experience with this, can you tell me about how long it takes for them to learn the song well and how difficult is it?

A. I think it's only child abuse when parents slap a "prodigy" label on a little kid the minute the child picks out a simple tune on the piano. Most of these kids are even particularly good when compared to other children, but a lot of unearned and over-lavish praise is heaped on them. When they lose their cuteness--and their playing ability doesn't noticeably improve--then what?

Most children really love music, so giving them piano lessons to help nurture that love of music isn't a bad thing.

That's different from THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAbJO6FmbQ8&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz-5HHaMWwg&feature=relmfu

I especially love the PBS special. There are times he is just playing some basic chords while an orchestra, singers, and other musicians are backing him up.

This is his Wikipedia article that lists his credits--and he's just 11.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Bortnick

He's still going strong and has many fans among people you would think would know better. The Emperor is naked, but no one wants to say.

Many famous composers and musicians did start playing and even composing music at a very early age. Of course, there are stories that Beethoven's father used to beat him regularly, but this may just be folklore--I've found sources that both confirm this story or shoot it down as false. However, it is true that Ludwig's Dad was extremely harsh with the young boy if he made mistakes and forced him to practice many hours, often into the night. On the other hand, Beethoven--as an adult--was recognized as a true piano virtuoso.
http://www.thegreatcourses.com/tgc/courses/course_detail.aspx?cid=7250
http://www.sjsu.edu/beethoven/about_beethoven/faq.html

For the average kid, I think playing the piano is fine. It might be easier for a 7 or 8 year old to play than a 5 year simply based on the typical attention span at those ages, as well as physical dexterity, but I myself gave my 2 year old a small keyboard of her own to play with when she showed interest in her grandparent's piano. (Notice I said "play with"--but even a very young child can teach herself or be shown how to play simple tunes---it doesn't make them a musical genius)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How can I create back round piano music for a song that I wrote?
Description : Q. I know how to play the piano.And I have a song written that I would like to to add piano music to as a back round.I know some songs have...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger