• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord index » Does anyone know a good place to get free piano chord sheets online?

Does anyone know a good place to get free piano chord sheets online?

Q. I just started playing piano and I would like to play more songs.

A. if ur talking abt free sheet music then go to http://www.free-scores.com/index_uk.php3

Original Question

Is there anywhere online I can download piano chords to listen to?
Q. My younger sister has recently taken up piano lessons and is having problems when it comes down to chords =/ is there a site out there where I could possibly download audio files to play to her to give her a better idea of what things should sound like ?

A. Don't know what a chord is but maybe the following sites can help:

http://www.playpianotoday.com/

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/index.htm

Original Question

Should I practise piano chords with my left hand as well?
Q. Are the chords that you play as the treble also used in the bass? So I would need to practise those as well?

A. Definitely, practice chords with left hand more , than with your right hand if you want to improve mobility in your left hand.
Here you can find more useful practice tips:)
http://www.pianostop.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=71&Itemid=188

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know a good place to get free piano chord sheets online?
Description : Q. I just started playing piano and I would like to play more songs. A. if ur talking abt free sheet music then go to http://www.free-scor...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger