• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord sounds » How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?

How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?

Q. Note: This is NOT asking for classic piano things, such as Beethoven and Mozart. What I am asking is how to improve my piano chord music skill.

Okay, I still get confused with left hand patterns at slow songs, and I want to add some decoration sounds, but I can't... can you help me improve these?

A. Have a recorded guitar and drums playing and then use your piano.

Original Question

What piano chords sound good with the key of A?
Q. I am working on the A scale and improvisation in this key. What chords can I add in the right hand to create a song?

A. A,D, F
I always thinks that gives my pieces a "jazzy" edge.
C and F sound good with A.
But it really depends on what kind of piece you are working on. Some chords may only sound good with one piece, so the options are varied. You should really just experiement until you find a few notes that sound nice with your music.
Best of luck! ;)

Original Question

what's the difference between major,minor,diminished and augmented chords?
Q. I want to know the difference in sound more as of the theory behind it.
If you can give me a link to somewhere where I could hear the different types of piano chords then it would be great.
thanks for any help.

A. the name haha

i dont know

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?
Description : Q. Note: This is NOT asking for classic piano things, such as Beethoven and Mozart. What I am asking is how to improve my piano chord music...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger