• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord g » Do you know any place that sells piano chords?

Do you know any place that sells piano chords?

Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask?

A. If you're question is serious you certainly need to re-phrase it, no one "sells" chords of any kind and you don't need to try to buy them, you can play any chord you want.

Original Question

How to play piano chords with both hands?
Q. I bought a book that has 360 piano chords but most of them only show with your right hand. So how do you play both your right and left hand at the same time for a chord. I am trying to learn when i look at you by miley cyrus but with one hand it doesn't sound right.

A. A C major chord has the notes C - E - G right?

Well... ANY combination of those notes is still a C major chord. You could play two C's and a G in your left hand and two E's and a G in your right. You could play C - E - G in the left and another C - E - G in the right... it doesn't matter. It's still the same chord.

Same goes for every other chord.

Original Question

How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?
Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords?

A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, play Em on the piano. When you would play G on the guitar, play G on the piano. The notes are identical; the only difference is the way you hold your fingers to make the chords. There is nothing to convert.
This might help:
http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/keyboard.htm

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Do you know any place that sells piano chords?
Description : Q. I am trying so hard to find a G 0 piano chord, but I am not finding any. Where do you think I should go and ask? A. If you're quest...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Piano chords in the key of E???
    Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger