• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord your song ellie goulding » Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?

Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?

Q. My school has this concert they do every year called Celebrate, which always has a theme to it. This year, it's "places." The songs we do are contemporary, not the typical choir stuff. I really want to try out for a solo song this year, and i have a lot of ideas for songs, but I can't find any sheet music or piano chords. Does anyone know where I could find them? Even if it's just the lyrics with chords listed above them or transcribed.

The songs I'm thinking of:
"La La Land" by Demi Lovato
"Siberia" by Lights
"The Place Where I Fell Most Like Me" by Meg & Dia
"Chicago" by Meg & Dia
"Siren City" by Super Water Sympathy
"The Afterlife" by Yacht
"Apricots" by Poema
"Atlantis" by Ellie Goulding
"Home" by Ellie Goulding
"Top of the World" by Bridgit Mendler
"2 Blocks Down" by Play

A. "La La Land" by Demi Lovato: http://www.musicaneo.com/sheetmusic/sm-131628_la_la_land_demi_lovato.html#131628

Original Question

Music problems please help? Important?
Q. Ok so when im older i want to be a singer/actress/songwriter and im learning the guitar, my computers broke and gone for repair and i have no internet im using this on my friends moms laptop but she wants it back soon, the problem is,is that in 4 weeks im having piano lessons and i already have a piano but i cant read music yet and i like i said i have no internet, also im finding it really hard to play with two hands and the same time. Does anyone have any singing tips to get better? Is there any websites that have piano letter notes for popular songs, that are free? Is there any acting tips? If you could, please can you tell me the piano letter notes for - titanium, - be mine ellie goulding and taylor swift love story andtrouble when you walked in, white horse, and skinny love, and one directions little things.
Im really grate ful and can some explain what a Bb or an Eb is? whats a major/minor?

Thanks so much please dont leave hating comments im really grateful

A. i couldn't read music to begin with but i taught myself, at your lessons they will teach you, but Bb Eb mean their flat notes, and minor (Am, Em) basically are the sad sounding notes in an easy term and normal chords (E,D,) are major and are the happier sounding notes.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Where can I find the sheet music for any of these songs?
Description : Q. My school has this concert they do every year called Celebrate, which always has a theme to it. This year, it's "places." ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger