• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord bm7 » What are the actual names of these notes?

What are the actual names of these notes?

Q. I'm playing a song on the guitar and i'm trying to find the actual names of these notes so i can play them on the piano. I have a capo on the 9th fret and the note shapes that i am using are G, Em, Am, Bm7 and i want to know what i'm actually playing
yes it is possible i've transposed other songs, i just can't figure this one out

A. I don't know what voicings you're using -- exactly how you're playing G, for instance -- so I'll give you just the basic notes of the chords. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

On the 9th fret:

G = E. The notes are E-G#-B.
Em = C#m. The notes are C#-E-G#.
Am = F#m. The notes are F#-A-C#.
Bm7 = G#m7. The notes are G#-B-D#-F#.

Original Question

anybody know the piano chrods for ill be home for christmas?
Q. does anybody know the chords for ill be home for christmas. any website i can get it where i dont have to pay? or can someone just give me the chords? thank you so much!

A. A / Adim / BmE7 / Bm7 E7 / F#m / Em F#7 / Bm / Bm
I'll be home for Christmas you can plan on me

Bmi/ Dm E7 / A E / F#m / F#m B7 / F#m B7/ E7 /BmE7
Please have snow and mis-tletoe andpresnts on the Tree

A / Adim / BmE7 / Bdim E7 / F#m / Em F#7 / Bm / Bm
Christmas Eve will find me where the love-light gleams

Bm / Dm / A Em / F#7 / Bm / Bm E7 / A / A ?
I'll be Home for Christmas if only in my dreams

Original Question

what keys do you press on piano for this chords?
Q. G, D/F#, Em, Bm7,D, C,Em7,Am7,

A. I'm going to assume that you know the basic layout of a keyboard...
First note given is the bottom note.
G: G, B natural and D natural.
D/F#: F Sharp, A natural, D natural
Em: E natural, G natural, B natural
Bm7: B natural, D natural, F sharp, A natural
D: D natural, F Sharp, A natural.
C: C natural, E natural, G natural.
Em7: E natural, G natural, B natural, D natural.
Am7: A natural, C natural, E natural, G natural.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the actual names of these notes?
Description : Q. I'm playing a song on the guitar and i'm trying to find the actual names of these notes so i can play them on the piano. I have ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger