• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord sheet » I need a piano chord sheet please?

I need a piano chord sheet please?

Q. I need a piano chord sheet that tells most of the chords on a piano .

A. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/

Original Question

What is the importance of learning piano chords?
Q. I am learning to play piano and i dont understand why do you need to know piano chords? I have sheet music and based on what note it is i know what note to push. so like what is the deal? ha

A. well if your in a band and someone just created a melody he/she will ask you to play it by the chords. how else will he/she make you play their melody? obviously people wont get a paper and start drawing a sheet music..

Original Question

what website is straight and forward when trying to find notes and chords? not sheet music?
Q. i need piano notes & chords not sheet music for songs by people like taylor swift & Demi Lovato and also any other good songs. if you could direct me to a website that is straight and forward or just send the notes/chords to me that would be LOVVVVELY. Help?

A. ultimateguitartab.com

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : I need a piano chord sheet please?
Description : Q. I need a piano chord sheet that tells most of the chords on a piano . A. http://www.8notes.com/piano_chord_chart/ Original Question Wha...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger