• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord for songs » How can i find chords for songs i want to remix?

How can i find chords for songs i want to remix?

Q. I have been working a bit in FL studio with producing and moved on to remixing. I have a lot of acapella versions of songs but cant build a proper bassline because i can only find the guitar chords for the songs. Does anyone know what to do when trying to create a bassline out of guitar chords or know any good sites for referencing piano chords for different songs?

A. You can always mess around making your own baselines; The beauty of FL Studio is that you can create/delete and recreate notes quickly.

You might even learn a thing or two about piano chords!

Original Question

What are the piano chords for "Transatlanticism" by Death Cab for Cutie?
Q. I play a little bit of piano, and I really love that song. All I am looking for is the names of the piano chords used in the song, the chord progression, and the notes that make up those chords. Thanks in advance, God bless! :-)

A. "Transatlanticism" - Death Cab:
http://www.e-chords.com/chords/death-cab-for-cutie/transatlanticism

"Transatlanticism" - Death Cab:
http://www.911tabs.com/link/?1164368

"Notes in Chords: Major, Minor, 7th, Aug":
http://www.michael-thomas.com/music/class/chords_notesinchords.htm

Cheers ebs

Original Question

Are chords on the keyboard added to a song the same way guitar chords are?
Q. I know how to add guitar chords to a melody. But I want start adding keyboard/piano chords to songs as well. Is it done the same as guitar?

I tried to word this as simple and easy to understand as possible. Sorry if it's hard to understand and thank you for answering. =)

A. Pretty much. They're both C instruments and share a lot of qualities. If you have 0 piano experience, start by figuring out the notes on the guitar and transferring them to the piano. You'll be able to see triads, 7 chords, and anything else a little more easily (hopefully! it took me a little time).

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How can i find chords for songs i want to remix?
Description : Q. I have been working a bit in FL studio with producing and moved on to remixing. I have a lot of acapella versions of songs but cant buil...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you play guitar chords on the piano?
    Q. There are a lot of songs I like that I want to learn on piano, but I don't know how. I can play piano by reading notes, have studied...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Can someone tell me the piano chords for don't let me be lonely?
    Q. Hello, I attended a summer camp for adult visually impaired campers and really liked it, so I want to go back next year. They usually ha...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do I convert or change piano chords to bass guitar chords or tabs?
    Q. Usually when I try to find gospel bass tabs or chords, I'm sent to sites that only have piano chords. Someone said that I could get ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger