• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » jar of hearts piano chord » Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?

Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords.

A. Am, C
i know i cant take one more step towards you

G Dm7
cause all that's waiting is regret

repeat

Bridge- "i learned to live"
F, C, G (X2)
Chorus
C (who do you think you are)
G(running round leaving scars
Am(Collecting a jar of hearts)
F(and tearing love apart)
Repeat for next stanza

Original Question

What are the piano NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts?
Q. I need to know the NUMBER chords for Jar Of Hearts or Wide Awake. Not the letter/numbers but the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 kind of chords (: Thanks

A. For a correctly scored and complete version of the song, your better to buy it from a local shop. Buying it this way means it will be complete and correct, where in as getting it from an online site, the chances of it being incorrect, incomplete, or worse both are high. This also includes tabs, and in notation forms.

Original Question

How do you play minors and flats on aa electric piano?
Q. Me and my friend are trying to play jar of hearts and we don`t know how to play the flats or minors. we also don`t know where they are on the keyboard so can you please help us?

A. Weeeell the black keys on the piano are the sharps and flats. Sharp= # . Flat= b. To play a flat you find the note (white key) you want to play and play the black key to the LEFT. So if you want to play an E flat, find the white E key, and play the black note to the left, voila, Eb.
To play a sharp you find the note you want to play and play the black key to the RIGHT.

I can't explain which notes are which through text so here you go.
http://www.google.com/search?q=piano%20chart

To play a minor chord you play a regular chord, and then you play the second note (I believe this is called the third) with a sharp. That all depends on what type of minor and what chord you're playing though. Hope I helped. =)

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
Description : Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger