• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord mp3 » Does anyone know where to get free sheet music for these instruments?

Does anyone know where to get free sheet music for these instruments?

Q. For my dad's birthday my siblings and I would like to play some music for him. However, I cannot find any downloadable sheet music with these instruments: Piano, Flute, Violin and chords for Guitar.
We are not experienced musicians, so sheet music for beginning/intermediate players would be great. I have searched everywhere on the internet and I cannot find anything!! Please help!

A. You may not be able to download current music for free legally but for classical music here are some links:

imslp.org
www.pianoworld.com

To byrde94, there is really no need to be so sacarstic and nasty in your replies. Some issues, such as downloading mp3, are well-known to be illegal (unless downloaded from places like iTunes) so ignorance is not an excuse.

However, most people genuinely do not know that sheet music is covered under copyright and these are honest mistakes they are making here. Furthermore the original poster did not specify which kind of music she wants, nor did she state that she wants illegal free music, so stop being so mean and assume that she wants to steal music from the start.

Original Question

How do you ear play on piano?
Q. So... I played violin for 10 years and can earplay just about any basic piece of music on it. I tried piano half-heartedly for like a year. I can also earplay the melody of a song on a piano fairly well. But how do I know what chords to play to accompany the melody? I don't necessarily want to know how to play a piece perfectly, but just to be able to play something that sounds nice. Thanks in advance.

A. I don't know how to play by ear, but I can look at the sheet music, find the keys, then listen to the music and put it all together. I don't really even use the music but just for notes. I use the songs on my MP3 to help me find the speeds and moments to press and play the notes.

Original Question

At what age did most pro guitarists start playing guitar?
Q. I'm 12 years old and I've never played guitar. But I'm very interested in learning. I want to start a band with my brother who played drums for over a year. So, at what age did most guitarists and drummers start playing? By the way, my brother is 16 years old. Is it possible to form a band at our ages? If so, how do we start to create the band?

A. Well, I was 11 when I first started playing. Another guitarist moved across the street from me, same age, but he had been playing longer and he helped me get started.

When I started all sheet music was designed for piano...there were no tabs, cd's, mp3's, dvd's, internet, so starting at 12 gives you an excellent chance to progress far more, and much quicker, than I did. The one advantage I might have had was the British invasion was at its height, and this was a great source of inspiration.

Learn your chords and rhythm playing. You will never be a good lead guitarist until you are first a good rhythm guitarist. Don't dwell on scales because scales are not music.

Of course you're not too young to start a band...you can play parties, bonfires, summer get togethers, pool parties...any chance you get.

Start trying to write music as soon as possible and work on your vocals.

The single most important factor to starting a band is to play music you enjoy. Don't worry about what the audience wants to hear..play for yourself, or the music will suffer and the audience will pick up on that...play from the heart.

The second most important factor is band practice should be a fun affair, where much of the night is spent in laughter and comeradery and sharing the love each band member has with the music.

Best of luck and practice till those fingers bleed.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Does anyone know where to get free sheet music for these instruments?
Description : Q. For my dad's birthday my siblings and I would like to play some music for him. However, I cannot find any downloadable sheet music w...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger