• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » queen piano chord » Do you know a website that is better then TabNabber for piano tabs?

Do you know a website that is better then TabNabber for piano tabs?

Q. I kinda want to learn some Queen, GNR, MCR, etc. songs on the piano.

A. Google! I play guitar and I use google for guitar chords, 99% of the time it works. I also know there are some places you can get really good ones that will even change the key of the song for you, but those cost money, so you'd need to be willing to give a credit card number.

Original Question

How far out of tune is 'Hammer to Fall' by Queen?
Q. I haven't got a great musical ear, and I'm analysing this piece for part of an undergrad project. When I play the chords on my piano, it clashes slightly with the key of A. I was wondering how many 'cents' away it really is. (recording from Greatest Hits 2)

A. Does it really matter? It's a great, dynamic rock song, well written, arranged, performed, produced, and universally loved!

Original Question

If you listen to classical music, what is your opinion of Yiruma?
Q. Is it quality music or simple pop piano songs? or something else? I am in no way comparing Yiruma to classical composers by the way.
also, do you enjoy listening to Yiruma's music even if you recognize it as simple pop piano music?

A. Yiruma doesn't really compare to any Classical composer but if I were to make an analogy it would be like this.

A Classical composer is to Yiruma as
Queen is to Lady Gaga as
Run DMC is to Lil Wayne as
Metallica is to Dragonforce as
Nirvana is to Nickelback as
Billy Joel is to Justin Bieber
& etc.

I'm not really up to date with modern music, but I glad I am not. Today's music, in my opinion, is watered down and tasteless. There isn't really any substance and pretty much every song these days are built off 4 chords, auto tune, and studio production. I really hate the idea of singing along to lyrics and then realizing that I'm spouting outrageous words. Bottom line, Yiruma is not a classical composer. He is someone in the ambiguous categories of pop-instrumental and newage.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Do you know a website that is better then TabNabber for piano tabs?
Description : Q. I kinda want to learn some Queen, GNR, MCR, etc. songs on the piano. A. Google! I play guitar and I use google for guitar chords, 99% o...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • an advanced version of happy birthday for piano?
    Q. I want to play happy birthday on the piano for my uncle because it's his birthday today, but I want to play happy birthday a bit ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger