• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord inversions » What the piano chords to Better that we break by maroon 5?

What the piano chords to Better that we break by maroon 5?

Q. Just need to piano chords! thanks :) 10 points!

A. Chords are chords regardless of the instrument. For that reason, it can be helpful to look at guitar sites because they're so popular.

Check out the link. You get to see the chord names over the lyrics. You just need to know how to play the chords on piano, that's all. (Hopefully you've got a good understanding of triads and inversions).

Original Question

How to put chords together on piano ?
Q. I know about chords and inversions and stuff i just want to know some chords that go together and how you can play them so i can start making music and improvising. Any websites or videos would help aswell. Thank you !

A. Well in order to know which chords go together, you will have to decide on a key signature. Say you're writing your song in E Major. The chords that work for E Major are: E Major, F# minor, G# minor, A Major, B Major, C# minor, D# dim then back to E. So you can play with those chords and figure out what works. The pattern is the same for ANY major key signature. Good luck!

Original Question

How do I study aural harmony without repeating questions?
Q. I've been studying music in school and I've recently been focusing on ear training, and I've become quite confident in intervals, melodic dictation, and a few other things, but I'm hitting a wall when it comes to chord progressions, inversions, and harmony.

The software we use only asks us questions over and over again and I don't feel like I'm going anywhere with it. Is there some other way I study without all the trial and error?

A. It is to be hoped there is some individual within your reach, an advanced or graduate student, whom you could ask for help or even (gasp!) hire for several tutorial sessions. This sounds / seems like a small 'speed bump' and I think you would only need two or three sessions to get over it.

The tutor could play the problematic chords and progressions on the piano, 'drill you' just as you would be tested or as asked of you in class, and they can see more precisely what you are having trouble with.

Your question is demonstrable proof there is no real interaction with a video or DVD.

Most importantly, and the best reason for a tutor for you:
From individual to individual, we perceive the same object or problem differently. Often (I suspect it here) it is more a matter of what you are thinking about it and how you think about it which first needs to be understood to better advise you of another approach as to 'how to think about it,' and that will then change how you listen to allow you to 'get it.'

So here we are on line, the non-interactive DVD no worse really than any other advice you could be given about training your ear, also on line, and in words. That's the trouble when the medium is sound.

If there is anyone who is four years ahead, has completed the set of courses, they might be able to help as I've described above.


Best regards.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What the piano chords to Better that we break by maroon 5?
Description : Q. Just need to piano chords! thanks :) 10 points! A. Chords are chords regardless of the instrument. For that reason, it can be helpful t...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • what are good jazzbooks for someone to learn and become amazing at playing?
    Q. . i play the piano i have natural talent at improvising and have a very good ear. but when i play jazz music i don't know how to inc...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • What is the best Piano teaching software?
    Q. Is there one that teaches chord proficiency like Mavis Bacon teaches typing? With the aid of a MIDI controller. A. I loved the old Mir...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger