• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord justin bieber » Ok I want ppls opinions here ... Do you think aside from the voice justin Bieber is good at the Guitar?

Ok I want ppls opinions here ... Do you think aside from the voice justin Bieber is good at the Guitar?

Q. Ok Im sixteen and when I watch videos of justin play the guitar Im like hes not that good all he does is play simple chords. I would know this because Ive been playing guitar since I was like 5. So yeah just give me your opinions muscians out there thanks!
It would be great if I could get some good explanations too!

A. Have you ever had guitar lessons? Justin Bieber started playing the guitar at age 7-8 years old without any lessons at all. Justin Bieber learned to play the piano, drums, guitar, singing, trumpet, acoustic and electric guitar and bassett with no lessons at all. His mother bought him his first drum set at age 4 years old. Justin Bieber isn't and doesn't wanna be known for playing the guitar he wants to be known for his work and for his singing. Justin Bieber just plays the guitar when he sings. At least Justin Bieber could play guitar and other instruments that is why hes talented I mean can you play piano, drums, sing, play the trumpet, acoustic and electric guitar as well as the bassett? If you can't then you have no reason to talk at all. Justin Bieber got picked up by his manager Scooter Braun and by Island Def Jam Records L.A Reid because of his voice not because he could play the guitar and what not. Seems a lot like the Justin Bieber haters try to find the littlest things to pick on Justin Bieber about if its not one thing its another, give him a break already.

Original Question

how did Justin Bieber teach himself guitar?
Q. II want to teach myself, and since he is really famous, I just want to know.

A. He also sucks on guitar, Lil wayne plays better than him which is a god awful compliment


alot of people i see here post things such as ''i taught myself piano its easy''
let me say any instrument is easy (&these are most likely the ramblings of people who have only played guitar a few months), but to properly play it & understand what the heck your doing (this helps your creative process when writing your own stuff or just in general) is another different matter.
i could be taught to recite out 10 basic piano tunes, but give me the likes of Mozarts music & ask me to use certain techniques that are heard on piano. i would fail (as would all the people claiming ''its easy'' on their respective instruments)

the problem with teaching yourself guitar (or any instrument) is that alot of people give up they get frustrated. (supposedly 90% of self taught musicians quit)
also alot of people can ''play'' guitar, ie bang out a few songs & intros eg starirway to heaven. But there is a notable difference heard between a self-taught guitarist playing a song & a trained guitarist.
guitarists are a dime a dozen, everybody plays guitar (heck i play guitar) however a decent guitarist is hard to find this is where you can benifit from lessons as most people don't take lessons.

Lessons are definitely a great idea, a teacher can show you techniques & correct you. i still get corrected over things i do at my lessons.
alot of the internet resources aren't that great, again it is alot of amateurs with bad technique posting who started out similar to you, or looking to make a quick buck.

every music autobiography i have read (& i read quite a fair bit of them as i LOVE music) the guitarist/any instrument, has gotten lessons at some point.
there are a rare few virtuoso (ie talented) people who didn't get lessons but even at that they start practicing with other people who have got lessons & learn off them.
As somebody said those ''guitar for dummies'' are great, however that is as a side tool to reference to. not to just teach yourself, at a glance you learn the basics but when you study those books they can get quite complicated & a teacher can clear any questions you have.
a teacher also encourages you to practice & gives you set goals.
Don't get me wrong you can learn by yourself but if you are in any way serious about wanting to play music & want to get to a good level, i'd DEFINITELY suggest lessons. Also alot of people seem to start their music career out on guitar as it is such a famous instrument & lots of people own guitars in some form. Don't be suprised if you feel like quitting guitar because everybody plays it after a few months it happens to alot of people, it doesn't mean you aren't musically talented.

PS try not to ask people to give you the chords to a song, its better if you can work them out yourself it creates an ear for certain notes. however make sure what you are playing is correct.
PPS: i read here an answer off somebody who was in a music college, she roughly said ''the teachers would cringe when they heard that a new 'self-taught' musician was coming to the colllege, because the teachers all knew he/she would have to be retaught due to them having bad technique''

Rory Gallagher- Walk On Hot Coals (ROCK, the 5 minute solo isn't as good as the ''irish tour'' solo, but jesus christ this rules & it highlights the bands chemistry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=709KHLppvOM

''Rory's death really upset me. I heard about it just before we went on stage, and it put a damper on the evening'' Jimmy Page (Led Zep)

Original Question

I need piano notes? Not sheet music, the actual letters of the notes, please!?
Q. I want to play Baby by Justin Bieber, Not Good Enough For Truth in Cliche by Escape The Fate, Bad Romance by Lady GaGa, and Unfaithful by Rihanna. If you could provide links, that'd be cool too. Thank you!

A. They're called chords. And every piano player should know their notes. So maybe if you picked it up a little, I could help you, but all I have is sheet music. I have those songs' sheet music, though.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Ok I want ppls opinions here ... Do you think aside from the voice justin Bieber is good at the Guitar?
Description : Q. Ok Im sixteen and when I watch videos of justin play the guitar Im like hes not that good all he does is play simple chords. I would kno...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • What is a good program to show a virtual piano for making piano tutorials?
    Q. I want to give back to the many people who have helped me learn the piano through video tutorials and make some of my own for people str...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger