• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » keyboard piano chord » Is it possible to take notes from a guitar and change them to be playable on a keyboard/piano?

Is it possible to take notes from a guitar and change them to be playable on a keyboard/piano?

Q. If so, how? And if it is possible, can anyone change the guitar for "Loaded and Alone" by Hinder into keyboard/piano notes?

A. You play the chords on the piano the same way. As long as you're in the same key.

Original Question

How do you convert these guitar chords to piano chords...?
Q. Em G B C are the guitar chords that i have. Can someone help me convert them to piano chords?

A. Whenever you play Em on the guitar, play Em on the piano. When you would play G on the guitar, play G on the piano. The notes are identical; the only difference is the way you hold your fingers to make the chords. There is nothing to convert.
This might help:
http://www.telacommunications.com/nutshell/music/keyboard.htm

Original Question

What chords are played the most in gospel music?
Q. The chords on a keyboard or piano. Which ones should I know by heart?

A. To be perfectly honest if you are playing in a church setting and want to play the keyboard or piano, you should be proficient in playing mostly all the chords. In gospel music, chord voicing is a very important part of the genre. Being able to play in all the Major keys would be very beneficial to your development. My hope is that you have a teacher or someone who is willing to show you the essentials of piano playing in gospel music. It really is a great genre to learn, but without knowing chords and chord structures you would have a really hard time playing along with somebody.

I hope this helps!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Is it possible to take notes from a guitar and change them to be playable on a keyboard/piano?
Description : Q. If so, how? And if it is possible, can anyone change the guitar for "Loaded and Alone" by Hinder into keyboard/piano notes? A....

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • chord progressions for enhancing improv skills?
    Q. I'm a guitarist and I'm trying to work on my improv skills. I'm looking for some chord progressions to practice over that ar...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you play piano chords??!!?
    Q. I'm a beginner and teaching myself how to play Keyboard/Piano. I've borrowed so many books on the subject but can't figure o...
  • where can i find the piano chords for a song called So Much Love by The Rocket Summer??
    Q. A. verses are [Em7] to [Am7] pre chorus is [Em7] [D/F#] [G] [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 chorus is [Am7] [G/B] [C]2 [G] [Am7] the bridge ...
  • All about singing... and other things . ;)?
    Q. From what I know I'm a good singer (i think.) I'm 16 years old and i'm a female. I always wanting singing lessons but could ...
  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • Does anyone know where i can get a free piano chord sheets for Poker Face?
    Q. So im looking online and if you could, please put a link for a site you may find them on, cuz im not having and luck. thanks! A. D ...
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger