• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » cm7 piano chord » I need a combination of piano chords that sound sad. Any ideas?

I need a combination of piano chords that sound sad. Any ideas?

Q. I'm trying to compose a song and I would like to use a lot of minor chords. However, I'm a little stuck. I've got a bad case of writer's block and I'm looking for some assistance. I don't need a melody, just a list of possible combinations of chords that I could use to make the song sound sad and/or dark. Any ideas??

A. I don't know what key you're in, so I'll give you some in the key of Am, which has no sharps or flats (unless you add some). See if any of these work for you.

If you want the chords in another key, use

http://www.autotransposer.com/transpose/

It's easy and free. (You'll need to remove the bar lines because the transposer doesn't understand them.)
__

Am |Dm |Em |Em |

Am |Am/G |FM7 |FM7 |

Am |Dm |Esus4 |E |

Dm7 |Am |Em7 |Dm7 |

Am |Bm7b5 |Dm/E |E7 |

Am |Am/C |Dm7 |FM7 |

Am |CM7 |Dsus4 |D |

Am |E |FM7 |Dm7 |

Original Question

What are the piano chords she is playing?
Q. I can't seem to play them can someone tell me them please?

thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzp3KqShmAk

A. It's this, or close to it:

DbM9 |Eb |Cm7 |Cm7/F |

Try it and see what you think.

Original Question

How do I play a song on piano with only guitar chords?
Q. At youth group, I was assigned to play this one piece on the piano and I got the sheet music.
There's only one problem: it only has the melody (one note, no bass clef) and above the music, it has guitar chords (like CM7, etc.)
How am I supposed to play this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

A. there are only7 notes, break down the chords to the notes, and then do that spread on the piano, chords are chords.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : I need a combination of piano chords that sound sad. Any ideas?
Description : Q. I'm trying to compose a song and I would like to use a lot of minor chords. However, I'm a little stuck. I've got a bad case...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • What chord progressions make a song feel certain emotions?
    Q. I already know that chords and chord progressions can make a song have an emotion. I don't want entire progressions but what chords ...
  • What are the notes in the piano chord Esus?
    Q. If you were to play Esus on piano, what notes are in the right hand? The one note in the base? A. E|b|E|A|B|E these in succession from ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How to do advance piano chords?
    Q. I already know how to make major and minor chords and inversions. But the others chords I still don't know how to do them. How do yo...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to make a beautiful sad melody on piano?
    Q. So my voice instructor is leaving soon, and i wanted to surprise her and write her a song and i have started, i have an idea of the lyri...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger