• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord b7 » How to vocalize using the piano?

How to vocalize using the piano?

Q. I want to learn how to vocalize using the piano. I'm in a choir and i want to learn how to vocalize using the piano. We vocalize like " mi hi ya ha ha ha ha ha" please give me the melody and the accompaniment.

A. There are any number of vocal warm up exercises.

scales: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
thirds: 1 3 5 8 5 3 1
first five degrees of scale: 1 2 3 4 5 4 3 2 1
scales + 1: 1 2 3 4 5 4 3 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
seventh chords: 1 3 5 b7 5 3 1
minor scales: 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 b7 8 b7 b6 5 4 b3 2 1
chromatic scales: ...... &c

... and use all sorts of vowels and word articulations

On a single note: "My momma made me mash my M & Ms", then again up a step ... all the way up the scale and back down.

Original Question

Can somebody tell me how to play a b sharp on guitar?
Q. maybe create a tableture? is it the same thing as a b7?

A. misread the question, i thought you were loking for Bb for some reason, anyway.

B# is a C chord.
here's how the scale works:

there's a whole step between all notes respectively except for between (B and C) and (E and F) so for instance between A and B, you have room for a sharp and flat note (FYI: A# is the same as Bb) Between the four notes I mentioned above, there is no space in beween to create an accidental note (sharp/flat) so a B# is a C and a Cb is a B. same goes for E and F. so if you know a C chord, you know a B#. and If you know a C note, you know a B# note. it seems confusing right now, but you'll get used to it, here's a link to help you out a bit. It's for Piano, but it actually makes it easier to look at and fully understand that way: http://www.musictheory.net/lessons/html/id20_en.html

Original Question

What are the piano chords to Marija Serifovic - Molitva?
Q. I'm not very good at playing piano by ear so can someone give me the simple chords to the song?
And the notes in the chords too if that is okay.
Thanks,
tegan xxx

A. I used http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUjnHhQV8Os for the chords -- I hope it's the right song.

I think this is right. Feel free to email me if you have questions or if any of this sounds wrong.

Here's a list of the chords, with the notes each contains. LH means left hand, RH means right hand:

Dm: LH: D RH: ADF

C/D: LH: D RH: GCE

Bb: LH: Bb RH: FBbD

C/Bb: LH: Bb RH: GCE

Am7: LH: A RH: GCE

Gm7: LH: G RH: FBbD

Gm: LH: G RH: GBbD

Am: LH: A RH: ACE

Em: LH: E RH: BEG

Bm7: LH: B RH: ADF#

C: LH: C RH: CEG

G: LH: G RH: BDG

D: LH: D RH: ADF#

B7: LH: B RH: AD#F#

F#m: LH: F# RH: C#F#A

A: LH: A RH: C#EA

E: LH: E RH: BEG#

C#m7: LH: C# RH: BEG#

Here's the song:
______________________

Dm C/D |Dm C/D |
Bb C/Bb |Bb Am7 |

Dm C/D |Dm C/D |
Bb C/Bb |Bb Am7 |
Dm C/D |Dm C/D |
Bb C/Bb |Bb Am7 |
Dm C |Bb C |
Dm C |Bb Am7 Gm7 |Gm7 |

Dm Bb |F C |
Dm Bb |F C |
Dm Bb |F C |
Dm Bb |F C |
Bb Gm Am |Dm |

Em Bm7 |Em |
Am G |D C |
B7 |C |
Em D |C |D |
Em D |C Bm7 Am7 |

Em C |G D |
Em C |G D |
Em C |G D |
Em C |G D |

F#m D |A E |
F#m D |A E |
F#m D |A E |
F#m D |A E |
D C#m7 |F#m |

F#m E |F#m |

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How to vocalize using the piano?
Description : Q. I want to learn how to vocalize using the piano. I'm in a choir and i want to learn how to vocalize using the piano. We vocalize lik...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger