• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » notes piano chord » How do I change notes from Piano to sax. And what should I play during the chords? Whats notes too?

How do I change notes from Piano to sax. And what should I play during the chords? Whats notes too?

Q. Im going to play sax for my youth group but they only know piano notes and chords and stuff I have noo clue of. How do i change them into notes?

A. Go up 6 notes for alto, or down a minor third is how i think of it.

C=A

and for tenor sax, you move up 1 whole step. much easier to transpose on tenor, I would recommend using it if you have it.

C=D

Original Question

What is the point of learning piano chords?
Q. Its all int the title, I wanted to know if learning these piano chords will help in the improvisation of piano songs.

A. Yes.
And YES.
And then again, yes.
You cant live without scales and chords.
Knowledge is power. If you know them you can do anything with them, play any song, any style, anyTHING you want ANY WAY you want.
Think of it like writing a letter, chords are your WORDS, if you dont know the WORDS you cant read/write letters/books/information.

Clue: Find a piece of music with a D chord written over the top of a bar, now I want you to notice that EVERY NOTE in that bar (Under that heading) is either a note from the D chord or a note from the D scale.

So yes, learn your chords. OFF BY HEART!!!

All the best
Cat

Original Question

What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
Q. What are the piano chords/notes used in Broken Social Scene's 'Love will Tear Us Apart'?
I love this cover of joy division, the piano is brilliant but I can't seem to listen and play, and I can't find the tabs anywhere.
Can you help?

A. hello.....
try this cords and give me reply pls


T| 5|e~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|F#~g~F#~e~d~b~~~|d---------------|----------------|
A| 4|----------------|----------------|-a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|----------------|
B| 3|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
N| 2|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
A|
B| thats it. you gotta hold each note through until the next one comes, (80's synth style)
B| sounds great with a heavy synth voice.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I change notes from Piano to sax. And what should I play during the chords? Whats notes too?
Description : Q. Im going to play sax for my youth group but they only know piano notes and chords and stuff I have noo clue of. How do i change them int...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger