• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord jingle bell » How would piano notes stacked on each other be played?

How would piano notes stacked on each other be played?

Q. I'm self teaching myself how to play the piano. The only song I've played so far is jingle bells, which is pretty basic. I'm trying to move onto more difficult pieces. I have a sheet that has the notes that are in the picture. Would the connected notes be played at the same time? Like a chord?

Thanks!

A. Yes, the stacked notes are all played at the same time.

Original Question

Can you recommend some good piano songs for me to learn?
Q. Im 16 and Ive always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I finally bought my piano on amazon.com and am waiting for it to come. Right now im learning all the notes and symbols and everything that is needed to know about playing. Im teaching myself due to the fact that piano lessons are way to expensive. ( I also bought 5 piano books to learn from)

So what songs are good to learn? That arent for complete beginners like twinkle, twinkle little star or jingle bells. but something that does not require to hands to be playing at once?

Also do you think 16 is to old to start learning? ( I learn really fast and hope to catch up really soon)

The songs that i really want to learn are vanilla twilight by owl city and River flows in you by yiruma as well as all the classics. But for now while im still learning i need something less advanced.


Thanks for your suggestions!

A. Any age is the right age to learn!

They say learn notes first, then chords and then scales! Try and set yourself goals there (even in the early stages!) Such as "Learn four chords in one month".

Check out the songs you like on youtube, and you can probably find people teaching them! Even difficult ones like you suggest can be learnt over time!

http://www.learn-the-piano.com offer an excellent way to learn the piano and offer the guarantee: "The Fastest way To Learn Piano and Keyboard or Your Money Back!"

Thats quite an offer I am sure you will agree! Check out the testimonial page and you'll see loads of people learning well from the courses!

Sam

Original Question

What are songs that utilize a guitar and piano?(perferablly for beginners)?
Q. I'm learning to play piano and my friend is learning guitar. We want to play together! So song suggestions pleaseeee :D

A. Heeeey i'm a begginer aswell in keyboard. I think the easiest are: twinkle twinkle little star, jingle bells, mary had a little lamb, happy birthday & away in a manger :D I'm not sure wether you can play all of them on the guitar but im sure you can!
There are a couple of ways to go about doing this. I would recommend getting music books to start with. You can look for music books that say on the front piano/guitar/vocal or you can get books that are for one specific instrument and have the other person play the melody line for the vocal. You can get books for guitar and have the guitar play the chords and have the piano play notes from the chords - arpeggiation or even learn how to play chord melody.

Make sure you pick music you like. If you have a hard time picking music you both like then compromise by playing one song one person likes and then switch. It is not necessary to pick music from bands that have both guitar and keyboard as you will often find books that provide music for all instruments. If you are looking for free music try Guitar Noise or look up the term "chord melody" to see what is available.

Make sure you give each other the patience when playing together as you might not gel immediately. Also make sure you practice and most of the time use a metronome when practicing alone so you are able to keep time. It can be very frustrating to play with others when somebody is not in time with the others. You might even want to practice with a metronome when playing together. The keyboard should have this availalbe.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How would piano notes stacked on each other be played?
Description : Q. I'm self teaching myself how to play the piano. The only song I've played so far is jingle bells, which is pretty basic. I'm...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger