• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord fm » Piano chords in the key of E???

Piano chords in the key of E???

Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The chords in Guitar key of E are: E, Fm#, Gm#, A, B, and Cm#. I need a little help here!!!

A. Chords are chords and they don't change depending on instrument. Sometimes the name of the chord changes if you are working with a transposing instrument, (Trumpet, Clarinet, Saxophone, French Horn etc.) but it is still the same chord.

The common chords in the key of E are

E - Tonic or I chord

A - Subdominant or IV chord

B / B7 - Dominant or V chord

C#min / C#min7 - Submediant or vi chord

F#min- supertonic or ii chord

D# / D#7 / D# half Diminished - Sobtonic or vii chord

A couple Common Chord Progressions

E / C#min7 / F#min7 / B7 (One SIx Two Five Chord)

E / A / B7 (one four five chord)

E / F#min7 / B / B7 ( One, Two, Five, Five seven chord)

The trick with Piano is to keep the root and fifth of the chords in the bass, the color tones in the center or upper range of the keyboard, and if you are playing with a bass and other rhythm instruments, less is more.

Most people put triads in the left hand when they are starting out on piano and then complain when it sounds all muddy. The sound waves are literally bumping into each other, so you can't really blame the instrument. You got eighty eight keys and ten fingers, so you got to give the sound some room to breath. I hope I have answered your question and I wish the you the best. I stuck a couple quick links below that may help to reinforce what I wrote here.

Original Question

Good piano riffs? Chords?
Q. Any crazy wacky piano chord combo? Riff ideas?

A. If i had any good ideas, I'd just use them myself =]

but i do like to play the chord progression C C+ F Fm


i dont know if C+ is the proper term for the chord, buts its basically a c chord but you play a G# instead of a G. i dont know much about piano but thats a melancholy chord progression that i enjoy playing =]

Original Question

CAN ANYONE CONVERT PIANO NOTES TO GUITAR CHORDS?
Q. I'm really in love with a song called a little soul by Pete Rock.
It's an instrumental song and the main riff is played on a piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrIhZPAAcjI

Can you guys convert the piano notes into guitar chords so i can play it on my guitar?
PLEASE!!!!

A. Try using http://chords.fm/online/web


Upload mp3 and it will produce guitar chords for you

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : Piano chords in the key of E???
Description : Q. Ok, so what chords are in the key of E in piano if you are making a song. If it is just E chords, why is it different for guitar? The ch...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
  • How do I form special piano chords?
    Q. specifically (add9) chords and ninth and 11th chords. Thanks in Advance. A. add9 just means you add the 9th to the given chord. The 9th...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • What are chords in piano?
    Q. Like C, C7, C, and Am7. I see them on top of my piano music and I don't understand. Are there different ways of playing a C chord,...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger