• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord your song ellie goulding » ellie goulding 'your song' piano chords?

ellie goulding 'your song' piano chords?

Q. does anyone know the piano chords for ellie gouldings 'your song'?
thanks

A. well i really don't know that song but i do know this website that gives free sheet music that has chords, notes and lyrics. you try to look for the song you like there.

www.wikifonia.com

Original Question

Songs to sing with easy piano parts?
Q. I am pretty good at playing the piano and singing with an easy piano part. Any suggestions??? If you can find a song with an alto singing part, that would be amazinggg..

A. Ellie goulding - your song. its really simple, its a solo piano accompaniment with singing of course and the piano part is pretty much just chords :) its also a gorgeous song and doesn't go too high or low

Original Question

Making piano covers to sing along to?
Q. I'm learning the piano and have actually got quite good at it. When I search for piano songs and piano music and such, I find that a lot of times it's an actual cover of the song (that includes the melody, the singing part).
Is there any way or a special technique that I can used to make my own backgrounds to a song that I could sing to, creating the melody with my voice? It doesn't need to be too extensive, just something that sounds nice and decent. By technique, I mean, kind of like:

Thank you!

By technique, I mean, kind of like:
"Try playing chords to the song with your left hand and doing ect. with the right. I then tend to do a ect. ect. ect." I don't know, something to that extent

A. Well you can search the internet for the pianos sheet music. Etc, lights by ellie goulding. I searched the piano version of it and even though it already has a melody in the right hand, you can still use it to make covers! You just have to play the melody softer and u can just sing with it. Or, you can search for the song's instrumental version and use it instead.
Hope this helped! :)
Love,
Sasha

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : ellie goulding 'your song' piano chords?
Description : Q. does anyone know the piano chords for ellie gouldings 'your song'? thanks A. well i really don't know that song but i do kn...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • Does anyone know the piano chords to Jar of Hearts?
    Q. The song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri..I want the piano chords. A. Am, C i know i cant take one m...
  • Is there a website that has information or a guide to different Piano chords?
    Q. I've been practicing the piano/keyboard recently and was wondering if there is a website that has information/references on the diff...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger