• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » music piano chord » What are the piano chords for hallelujah?

What are the piano chords for hallelujah?

Q. What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah. I posted this in music and only received 1 answer. Thought maybe we had some music ministers or music lovers over here.

Thank you so much ahead of time.

A. Cant copy and paste music.Go to Hymn web sites, they have words and music.

Original Question

How do I improve my piano accompaniment skill?
Q. Note: This is NOT asking for classic piano things, such as Beethoven and Mozart. What I am asking is how to improve my piano chord music skill.

Okay, I still get confused with left hand patterns at slow songs, and I want to add some decoration sounds, but I can't... can you help me improve these?

A. Have a recorded guitar and drums playing and then use your piano.

Original Question

What is the relationship between guitar tabs/chords and piano tabs/chords?
Q. I find chords on the net for the songs I really want to play on piano except they're only guitar chords. How do I convert guitar chords to piano chords? Or does anyone know a really good site where I can get free piano chords for songs?

A. just type in the song
piano sheet music
piano chords
and the song...

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are the piano chords for hallelujah?
Description : Q. What are the piano chords for hallelujah? I am a beginner on piano and would love the chords to this song. The only words are hallelujah...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • Piano Chord's can't I learn piano chords and why do I get mad at myself for not being a pro. pianist?
    Q. I am having a hard time learning chords for piano(chord fingering) I find that I can play piano by ear(not using both hands) but I am ha...
  • How much does piano help with guitar?
    Q. I've played guitar for seven years, and I'm taking up guitar. About how long does it take to get really good at guitar, and does...
  • How do you play "home sweet home" (motley crue) on the piano?
    Q. I'm a bass/guitarist I don't know piano chords, so don't give me a tab with all the letter chords on it. If there's a vi...
  • What are your plans after High School?
    Q. I am doing a project for my english class and I would like to know what are your plans after High School A. Ah, I love these types of q...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How to learn Piano Chords?
    Q. I'm trying to teach myself piano chords, I don't understand though where to play them on the keyboard though, example "C...
  • What notes should i play on the piano to create a gloomy song?
    Q. I'm completely fresh to playing a piano. I know where the notes on the keyboard are located... i was wanting to play something incre...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Is it necessary to get a piano teacher if I want to start to play piano?
    Q. Is it possible to learn how to play piano and read piano sheet notes without a teacher. I heard I should find someone who will show me h...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger