• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Piano Music Chords QA

Find popular and new piano chords to play everyday.

  • Home
  • Ask
    • Ask Your Question
  • Answer
Home » piano chord recognition » How do I change an audio sound into bars and staffs?

How do I change an audio sound into bars and staffs?

Q. I just really need to know if there is any website, sort of like media converter, only using the website URL to change the audio into bars, staffs, and time signatures and all that.

A. There isn't

If you mean, is there a program that can take a CD (stereo) source file, and create manuscript (sheet music) by recognizing the notes of the music, the answer is -- there isn't any way to do that.

There are programs that will do MIDI note recognition of a solo track (one note at a time) and there are one or two which claim to be able to recognize chords and harmonies as long as there is only one instrument playing such as a piano.

But full track note recognition of multiple players and multiple instruments is beyond current technology.

Original Question

So is 5yrs too young of an age to start taking guitar lessons?
Q. I got my son an acoustic guitar for his 5th B-day this past weekend, and he really wants to play rock n roll. But is 5 too young? He doesn't like to sit still for too long, BTW.

A. Absolutely not. If that is something he wants to do he'll amuse himself for hours.

Lessons are the key, being at least one a week.

Will he be playing rock and roll right away? No. A good teacher will go classical since that's what most music is based off of and he'll be learning far more chords that way too. Playing classical will actually expand on ANYTHING he wants to learn later.

AND..if he shows an aptitude for music, math is sure to follow.

I started piano lessons at 5. And I'm not warped beyond recognition...YET.

If he wants to learn he'll sit still...if not you'll know by the amount of dust it collects.

Hell when my refund comes back I'm buying a bass guitar to learn.

Music is a wonderful opportunity for every child and extremely constructive.

Original Question

Is there any Piano note/chord recognition software?
Q. I'm looking for a software that can change a song file into sheet music of some sorts or at least accurately give chords. I don't mind cost or anything,

A. Honestly unless the song is a midi then I think the answer is no there is no software.

Here are some sites explaining more

http://www.notation.com/Articles-AudioToSheetMusic.htm

Here is some sites that can convert Mp3s to Midi

http://www.mp3towav.org/IntelliScore-Polyphonic/

That's the best answers I can come up with is to change your MP3s to midis and then sheet music using 2 different programs. and i can not guarantee that it will work how you want it to

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on - Rating: 4.5
Title : How do I change an audio sound into bars and staffs?
Description : Q. I just really need to know if there is any website, sort of like media converter, only using the website URL to change the audio into ba...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Popular Posts

  • How to change a keyboard chord to piano?
    Q. Hey! On the electronic keyboard, for example, the C major chord is : C - E - G, which is pressed all at the same time, now what i wanna ...
  • How to convert guitar chords to piano notes?
    Q. I have a few songs that I would love to convert to piano notes (beginner/intermediate level) and I just don't know how. I googled it...
  • what's the difference between major and minor scales?
    Q. arent all minor scales a form of major scales? for example a piece says "Study in E minor" why does it say in E minor when it ...
  • music chords and notes?
    Q. where can i find audio samples of all notes AND CHORDS (piano/guitar) in MP3 format ? P.S.- I need to save them A. No clue, but it woul...
  • How do you know what piano chords go together?
    Q. I wanna write a song on piano, but I haven't really learned chords and stuff. I know a few chords but they don't sound like they...
  • What is a chord progression and how do you play it in the piano?
    Q. I am studying on playing the piano and my textbook says "Chord progressions consist of two or mjore chords played consecutively....
  • Guitar Chords?
    Q. OK so i started playing guitar yesterday and wanna know how to play chords like what do i press? A. The former advice is correct get a ...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • How do you convert guitar chords to piano chords?
    Q. i really would like to play a song on the piano. the song is kind of old and i can only find it for the guitar so i was wondering how do...
  • Guitar chords to piano?
    Q. Okay so I wrote I song, and I started with my acoustic guitar first with capo on 3rd fret. But I want to play the same exact chords on p...
Copyright © 2012 Piano Music Chords QA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger